Gossip Girl Fashion

^ All seeing!! :lol: Well, surprise! the fit isn't very good (see ripples in the fabric in the shoulders, sleeves and back) - actually, I think it is the wrong size, as in too small, and beyond everything, that is a dinner jacket and white tie and a wing collar are to be worn with a formal tail coat, but this is Eric, so what can you expect...:rolleyes:

You know, I never see the flaws until you point them out, but after you do, I'm "WTF, Eric?" And all I see are the unflattering ripples now.

Can anyone ID Blair’s pajama? (season 5 episode 20)
:blush:

Blair%27s2PieceJammieSet2.png

^ According to coolspotters, it's Josie Natori Beguile Tunic

josie-natori-beguile-tunic-profile.jpg

Blair's blue dress in the latest episode "Raiders of the Lost Art" is incredibly sexy - she looks gorgeous and perfect in it!

Anyone have pictures? It's a Herve Leger-looking outfit.

I posted some pictures in Leighton's thread mint condish few days ago :wink:

Blair's sunglasses in Raiders of the Lost Art

Can anyone ID Blair's blue sunglasses from Raiders of the Lost Art???

At first I was all B) -

FKbCB.jpg

but then I was all :doh:

2aOy4.jpg

I like orange shoes as much as the next person but this just RUINS the outfit. Eric is insane. INSANE.

zimbo.com

I dont mind the shoes so much. ^

her hair however, does. Preferred how they styled it in season 1

Can anyone ID either the circle print dress Blair wore in her room during the finale or the dress she had on in the limo with Eleanor?
Posted via Mobile Device

Giving my formal goodbye to this topic. For me the show officially ended with 5.21. And after all the eyesores Eric has treated me to this season, I have no desire to see what wretched horrors he's going to dress everybody in next season.

I feel I can safely predict though that Chuck will be wearing more ill-fitting suits, Blair will look like a 50 year Lady-Who-Lunches, and Serena will continue looking like a *prohibited discussion*. And it will be a continuation of overly loud prints on prints or patterns on patterns.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ And they'll be back on the streets filming in about 8 weeks!! :woot: :brows:

I used to watch this show for the clothes, can no longer do it, for the quality is so poor. Time to call it a day imo

^ Well, Serena's skirts are still impossibly short, so all is not lost...! :shifty:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->