Elizabeth Olsen

On the set of Therese Raquin in Budapest:

alexxa626's tumblr page

Thérèse Raquin is one of my favourite books ever, can't wait to see her in the role. The costumes already look great.

i love oscar isaac, i'm excited! also her hair is so dark.. its nice to see her with a different look

New pictures, I think:

L6tTl.jpg
ttMaM.jpg

****yeahelizabetholsen.tumblr.com

Don't know the date or location. Does she have hair extensions?

i prefer her hair a bit shorter. and this is not my favorite outfit... but glad to see a "new"( ? ) pic of her.

^ I agree with the hair part, she looks fresh and young with shorter hair.

I assumed the hair was for Very Good Girls and it seems that it is.
Actress Dakota Fanning and Elizabeth Olsen seen walking to the set of new movie 'Very Good Girls' wearing some interesting footwear while on location in Brooklyn, New York.
Actress+Elizabeth+Olsen+seen+walking+set+new+uDv0n63a6vWl.jpg

Actress+Elizabeth+Olsen+seen+walking+set+new+XC_HyU76R9yl.jpg

Actress+Elizabeth+Olsen+seen+walking+set+new+U1eumqLwMCjl.jpg

Actress+Elizabeth+Olsen+seen+walking+set+new+wnilmJ5-vr_l.jpg

zimbio

Dakota Fanning and Elizabeth Olsen are spotted working hard on the set of their latest movie Very Good Girls in New York City on Monday (July 2).

justjared

Lizzie is really pretty and I actually like her first outfit a lot (the one with the sneakers - or sneaker wedges?).

I'm surprised about her height though, I thought she would be taller because she usually looks like a giant next to her sisters :lol:

me too. i thought she´d be much taller than Dakota...

Well, her sisters are just a little over 5 feet. Lizz looks to be about 5'6-7 ish.
Is it weird for me to say that I like her character's outfit? lol.

I met her a few months ago. I'm 5'6 so I'd say she's about 5'4. Much shorter than in photos but still taller than her sisters.

^that would make her my height :blink:
and i am so short, everyone is taller than me. :unsure:
i really thought Lizz was much taller than me.

Are those sneakers wedges?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->