Elle - Worldwide

ELLE France September 8, 2008 : Laetitia Casta by Jan Welters

source

lc1uz9.jpg

Where have Laetitia's curves gone? I always thought she was one of the most gorgeously rounded of models, with everything in the right place, but this is her head on a boy's body. Any man would love to have a waist as straight and trim as that.

^ I just noticed that, she looks good on the cover
thanks for posting

I guess it's photoshopped to death (and badly at that, she looks like a lollipop with a head too big for her shoulders) because she's certainly not that thin.She didn't look that way in the recent pictures I've seen of her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elle Spain October 2008 : Eugenia Volodina

Scanned by noaya

I love it :heart:

Wow I reeeeeeally like it - and neither do I normally like Eugenia nor Spanish mags/covers but this ones great ^_^

She has an edit inside wearing Loewe, and poses with Stuart Vevers in one picture.

Sadly, I don't think this means she's making a comeback, because Elle Spain is awful and uses thrid class models.

I haven't bought it in months and I only did it today because I saw Eugenia on the cover, but the magazine is terrible.

great cover, thanks for posting

I love the second picture posted, thanks for scanning

Stunning editorial :heart:

Elle Spain may not be A-list, but it's so good to see Eugenia that I don't care :lol:

^ exactly.

That totally reminds me of the old good days with Zhenya at Gucci in 2002. That hair! :buzz:

Elle Denmark October 2008 (Premier Issue) : Louise P by Hasse Nielsen

Premiere issue of Elle Denmark

516_b6091f64-1060-47bf-a9f8-9d36323ac3b9-full.jpg
bladkiosken.dk

Editorials :

'Louise'
Louise P by Hasse Nielsen

'Gypsy Queen'
Natalia Bogdanova by Carl Bengtsson

'Futurama'
Amalie Talli by Signe Vilstrup

'Drømmenes Teater'
Radnel Alexander by Steen Sundland

The dress on the cover is by Louise Amstrup.

Unfortunately I don't think this magazine is going to give the existing danish mags a run for their money..it's just too 'middle ground'..like so many other magazines out there..
I hope it proves me wrong..

September 2006? :lol: Nice to see Louise :D

lol Yeah you would think that they would have chosen a 'newer name' and if it had to be danish.. that they would have gone with Freja..

I edited the title.. it's actually October 2008 :P not September 2008 ..or September 2006 as you would have it taben :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinribs98
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->