Ester Keate

niki03

Reaction score
vogue.co.uk
THE NEW KATE MOSS
ekeate_chantelmurrayB.jpg

ESTER KEATE has shot into fashion headlines this week, hailed as the new Kate Moss or 'face of the decade'. The 15-year-old school girl from Bloomsbury, who is expected to gain top grades in her 10 GCSE subjects later this summer, was spotted by ICM's Tory Edwards while protesting at the anti-war march in Hyde Park last year. "I was a bit confused when I was tapped on the shoulder and asked if I wanted to model," the 5'9'' brunette told the Evening Standard. "I had not thought about modelling. I was really scared initially. I spoke to another girl at school who had been spotted and she gave me advice. It's is all quite new to me and I was nervous about doing catwalk work because I was worried I would fall over, but it has been fun." Ester, who had never worn high heels before and was given lessons in wearing stilettos for her first modelling job, has the support of both her photographer parents, who simply want her to do "whatever feels comfortable". Since being spotted, she has landed a major ad campaign and a shoot in Teen Vogue. "I knew I had found the hottest new face in town," says Edwards, of the "incredible moment" she spotted Ester's "perfect, rosy face" in the park. "She had such a strong look I knew we had found the next supermodel. It's almost unheard of to find someone so young with such a strong look. She will only blossom with age, but already she is among the most talked about models in the industry. Her intelligence and maturity mark her out as the star of the future." (June 2 2004, AM)

The first time I have ever seen her is in the recent issue of Slash magazine..I will scan the pictures this weekend..she's really great in it

she looks beautiful! and she does sound mature

definitely one to watch ^_^

"the face of the decade" disappeared before she even appeared, how strange. long live the REAL kate :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->