Ewa Witkowska

Ewa is back in Polish mags :wub:

PANI, November 2007
Photographed by Marcin Tyszka

[scanned by me]

Continued :heart:

sorry, something is wrong with my scanner, so I'll post the rest tomorrow :blush:

...and i couldn't be more thrilled!!!!:buzz:thank you!!:flower::heart:

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!:woot::bounce::clap:
thank You Amelia!!!!!!!!!!!:flower::heart: that's incredibleeeeeeeeeeeeeee:blush:

beautiful model with a beautiful face but she shouldve changed her name professionally to "Eva"... americans can be so brutal, ya know. -_-

It's the smartest Model-interviev has i ever red + amazing picks. I'm so gatefull to Pani. But the could post Her vogue cover:rolleyes:
I'm totaly in love with Ewa:wub:

not published!!!!
58814701nn2.png

73027936wl3.png

angeladebona

this is amazing! I think this is the girl who was in the music tv ad 'fabryka trzciny', no? I remember I couldn't get my eyes of her. She is definately the most beautiful model I have ever seen!

I'm not sure is We talking about the same ad. but I know one Fabryka Trzciny's where played Maja Olczak/Model Plus...

ok, great, I'll check it. I was thinking about the tv spot with a girl in a silver top and with a beautiful smile

oh yes, that was Maja- those freckles! Thanks :kiss: (btw, the song was characteristic, I can't remember it right now)

The song was great! It's Gabin feat. China Moses - The Other Way Round

BETWEEN US 2
by Magda Wunsche
73176921ol2.jpg

38755350ly6.jpg

42255447wg9.jpg

45748418ex7.jpg

[photo-shop]

Last edited by a moderator:
she's so beautiful, I wish we could se more of her, but well, thank you Charlotte, can't give you karma for this one too but I would :smile:

she looks astonishing!!!!:heart::crush:
thanks so much charllotte!!!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cstmbres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->