F/W 2012 Campaign Wishlist & Model Casting Discussion, Guesses, and Reactions

It is Bette, DNA models confirmed this by their newsletter :woot:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnja is back to Chloe!!!!!!!!! The best news of the week!!!! I Aboslutely ADORE it!!!!!!

Anja for Chloé is surprising, but I don't know if she fits with the brand anymore :unsure:

I can totally see Suvi as a Chloe's girl for years from now ! the girl looks so fresh and breezy.
GREAT great choice ! good for the brand

Love it. Love her. I agree, she will always be a Chloe girl... in fact, she IS Chloe, or at least I think so. Makes me think of her and Freja in the 2007 Campaign with that shade of red...
m-5fYCP2xGD5zjUpo9.jpg

Source: fashionadexplorer.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Gucci and Cavalli are always the last ones to come out, Gucci will be out the last week of july or first week of august, like every year, hopefully before

Kati isn't the glamour sexy tom ford girl you would expect in his campaign. Sure Mirte wasn't either, but that campaign direction was about smiles and fun. This is not. I would prefer someone like Candice again, someone who can deliver that vibe. I saw a article on tfs about people complaining cause Kati isn't their fave model. She isn't mine either, but I loved her in LV last season, so that has really nothing to do with this. She looks quite the same all the time in her face.
I must say I love most of the clothes and i don't really mind the background either. I think with other models, less photoshop this could be a really stunnign campaign.

^ I agree. Mirte isn't really a Tom Ford girl, but her modeling skills made her look like one in her campaign.
Kati however doesn't really have any modeling skills tbh, although the second shot is lovely.

Never would've pictured Candice as an Oscar girl.

The casting seems a bit random to me. To me, they fit together a bit awkwardly. The hug looks a bit awkward.

so no karlie anymore, and also no iris van berne who was rumoured.
unexpected choice of models, but i like the casting. i quite like it, but not really convinced yet.

^If he himself decides that she is an ODLR girl, than she is. :unsure:

^ I agree. Mirte isn't really a Tom Ford girl, but her modeling skills made her look like one in her campaign.
Kati however doesn't really have any modeling skills tbh, although the second shot is lovely.
the only "model skills" mirte has are "i'm dead" and "i have a stomach ache"

kati doesn't need to "model" to look exquisite and expensive
however, i'm sad they made her look like iris strubegger with the crazy retouching

I agree with you, Mirte looked great, and Kati is stunning, but she looks the same in every single picture, not only talking about the campaign, but everything.:blink:

people are saying that candice isnt an ODLR girl :shock:

seriously? just bc she does VS doesnt mean she couldnt be HF and elegant

she totally rocks the ODLR ad

ps. no offense, just sharing my thoughts here :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"