Fashion File's Top 5 List for Spring/Summer 2007

jssy4eva

Reaction score
They just showed this on TV about an hour ago. Enjoy!

Top 5 Models
5) Bruna Tenorio

4) Du Juan

3) Chanel Iman

2) Agyness Deyn

1) Alana Zimmer

Top 5 Trends
5) Factory Girls (The 60's)

4) Riding the Rainbow (Colours)

3) Sporty Story

2) For the Future

1) Isn't It Romantic?

Top 5 Beauty Trends
5) Pixie Haircut

4) Haute Hair Accessories

3) Matte Lips

2) Smooth Ponytail

1) Metallic Eye Shadow

All pics from style.com/elle.com/vogue.co.uk

Top 5 Accessories
5) Hats

4) Goggle Glam

3) Notice Me Necklace

2) Put on a Platform

1) More Bling for your Bag

Top 5 Essentials
5) Satin Sensation

4) Shine On

3) Do it In a Dress

2) Short and Sweet

1) Heavy Metals

Top 5 Collections
5) Louis Vuitton

4) Versace

3) Prada

2) Marc Jacobs

1) YSL Rive Gauche

All pics from style.com/elle.com/vogue.co.uk

Most of their picks are pretty good, but YSL as the best collection? It was good, but not the best by a longshot. Shouldn't Balenciaga be up there, too?

Both Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton do not need to be on that list. They were practically the same collection.

I think all of those lists are pretty off. Du Juan in the Top 5 models? I would say not. Where's Tanya Dziahileva on that list? The list for top 5 collections is way off and pretty much values the pretty, but not the imaginative. And of those trends/essentials are obvious in that they're the same every season and not going to go away pretty much ever.

i definately think YSL was one of the top collections last season. i think the list is pretty accurate

as for the accessories, none of them are calling out to me. i mean seriously, are we really going to see women wearing goggles come summer?

what cheesy headlines! anyway, i would rather see balenciaga than LV on that list.

marc jacobs?? where's balenciaga? even as boring as dior was should be there before marc...

yeah i agree. i'm not going to be sporting goggles anytime soon. It's so generic as well. Top 5 trends - short, bright, metallic, satin, etc. etc.

ilaughead said:
2007 is not a good year in fashion.

I agree... also I think tthis list is very senseless...

well, and the power of the media made Balenciaga become so over hyped & popular that its is almost vulgar.

^same here... the onlyone i like a bit is A.Dean... maybe Du Juan

Chanel Iman? That first name of hers is going to do her wonders... but she's a no-no... very TeenVogue!

Agyness Deyn has a very 'Gemma Ward' quality to her... not sure what it is... you can just sort of stare at her forever... Love this one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashiongloss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->