Fashion File's Top 5 Models of Fall 2005

jssy4eva

Reaction score
i was just watching the special episode that fashion file does every season before they start showing the collections....the one that discusesse the top collection, trends, and so on.....

i always like to see who they pick for top models....so here they are:

5) Hye Park:heart:

4) Anja Rubik^_^

3) Shannan Click:woot:

2) Doutzen Kroes:D

1) Bianca Balti:flower:

this list does make sense...although i'm a bit surprised that Marina Perez didn't make it..and i thought Hye would get number 1....

what do you guys think of this..anyone you would add?

Last edited by a moderator:
not a bad selection but mine would have been:

5) J.P. - very cute
4) Gerren Taylor - theres just something about her
3) Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - very different
2) Hye Park - great face
1) Portia Freeman - just has an effortless and fresh beauty and looks like no one else

Fantastic list by fashionfile! Just for my information, dif you see this on tv or online? 'cause for me their homepage has not updated for the past 7 weeks... :unsure:

Mr-Dale said:
Fantastic list by fashionfile! Just for my information, dif you see this on tv or online? 'cause for me their homepage has not updated for the past 7 weeks... :unsure:

i saw it on tv....

*~stix~* said:
not a bad selection but mine would have been:

5) J.P. - very cute
4) Gerren Taylor - theres just something about her
3) Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - very different
2) Hye Park - great face
1) Portia Freeman - just has an effortless and fresh beauty and looks like no one else

DId Gerren and Portia even do any shows for fall 2005? :innocent:

AlmostFamous said:
DId Gerren and Portia even do any shows for fall 2005? :innocent:

erm.......

portia -
Fall/Winter 2005: Amanda Wakeley, Ashish, Betty Jackson, Catherine Malandrino, Celine, Charles Anastase, Clements Ribeiro, Collette Dinnigan, D&G, Daks, Dolce & Gabbana, Ghost, John Rocha, Julien Macdonald, Just Cavalli, Kenzo, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Preen, Pringle.
Fall/Winter 2005 Haute Couture: Chanel.

gerren - my bad, she didn't do any. for some reason i thought i saw her on the runway for tommy hilfiger in autumn 2005 but it was spring 2005:innocent: ! OK. so i'll replace gerren with...........mmmmmmm......perhaps cameron russell - shes has the right mix of pretty innocence and sexiness. or maybe not?!? i need more time.......

That is not enough to be on that list for Portia I think...

Mr-Dale said:

I agree. And I simply don't find her appeal. :P

Im with the original list, I'm so glad to see Shannan doing well.

Mr-Dale said:

if you're talking about 'enough' as being in the amount of shows shes done i don't think it matters that much cos she done quite a few and shes still fairly new. for me its the impression shes had on me in the shows she has done (and maybe i'm a little biased - i like to see british (especially london) models on the runway:D )

i think shes has a fresh and different look and doesn't look like anyone else. i'm not too keen on the whole 'alien' look (except for lily cole maybe!:innocent: ) and that kind of 'typical' model look that all the russian models have, etc.

5. Hye Park: I agree. She's making a lot of waves in the industry, and that's truly amazing for a minority model.

4. Anja Rubick: I think she's beautiful, and hopes she goes even furhter with her career

3. Shanna Click: Interesting choice. Not conventionally beautiful by any means (save for the eyes), but still striking in her own right. Good model.

2. Doutzen Kroes: Reminds me of a prettier Denise Richards, and that's mostly a bad thing.

1. Bianca Balti: I'm still on the fence with her. She has gorgeous cat-eyes, but those exaggerated lips scare me.

Surprised they didn't include Solange Wilvert. I would've added her instead of Doutzen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zr90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->