BON VOYAGE
Photography:
Nick Merzetti
Styling: George Antonopoulos
Hair: Ryan McGovern
Make-up: Veronica Chu
Model: Nyadora Jany

Fashion Magazine Digital Edition

I’m digging it. I wonder where she was photographed. Feels like Bali.

I can't believe I have to ignore this mess for the entire summer in the grocery store.

ifeellikeimtakingcrazypills.gif with regards to Paris' "redemption" I'm not seeing it...

To a Gen Xer, the Paris Hilton phenomenom seemed like such an alien concept. What does she do? Does she act, sing, paint, sculpt, or model? No, she was a socialite. She's of the first nepobabies (in the last 30 years) becoming a famous nepobaby for being a nepobaby (maybe there were some baronesses or Rockefellers here and there before that), probably one of the first influencers that comes the closest to the contemporary form. However, I must say she has never been a bad model and from what I've heard from many, she's pretty nice to everyone she has contact with, so for that, I respect her.

P.S. I absolutely dislike the editorial lol, but she did a great job.

I was interested in the revival of Linda Evangelista for nostalgia's sake, but while Paris looks great, I can't summon the same motivation about it. I liked her recent US Bazaar cover story... but not enough to buy it.

I wouldn't be surprised if she turns up on the front of Tatler again at some point soon.

The Paris Hilton cover and editorial look really great! Love the photography, styling, location, colors, and overall mood. It's a perfect cover story for a summer issue. Also, the results here are so much better than Hilton's last US Harper's Bazaar cover and editorial in March 2023. That shoot was instantly forgettable.

Last edited:
Her hands and feet looks gigantic!
I prefer Paris being photographed as something else than her persona.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foussman
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->