Fashion Rocks 2007 : Jennifer Lopez

I just got my copy in the mail and I'm about to start reading it now!! I'm SO excited.

TGA will be happy! There is a pretty pick of Stammy and the band "Razorlight". Plus pics of other models and bands (Aggy + The Paddingtons, Lily D + Kings of Leon, etc!)

There is also a FANTASTIC editorial by Steven Meisel with Caroline T, Gemma, Iselin, Agyness, and Lily D. If I can scan this stuff I will.

Ooh, I can't wait!

Anyway you can give a review of it, Miss?

I find the text a bit strange somehow... although the cover isn't half bad as plain as the outfit is.

Last edited by a moderator:
some Bad caps from E! of Jennifer Lopez shoot: Please someone scan her editorial and interview it looks great!

dscn3660ev5.jpg

dscn3663mr0.jpg

credit; beyond-beautiful.org

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd scan the contents of this if only I had my hands on a copy. Thanks for the information iximisspiggyixi!

I'd scan the contents of this if only I had my hands on a copy. Thanks for the information iximisspiggyixi!

No problem :flower:
I would scan it as well, but the only scanner I have access to is at work...and it would be kinda weird to be scanning it at work lol.

Like the new layout... much more visually appealing than last years. :smile:

i think we had enough of JLo, everybody had enough of her, its kinda good she realised that herself...

Agree...If she retired and went away (has she, maybe??:unsure:) I would not be sad at all...I can think of dozens of people I would rather see and read about...You listening, Anna!!?? :blink: (She has the strangest taste in celebs...She should hang out with Karl more often- It seems like he's always finding great up and coming people- Anna's choices are always so last year...Drew Barrymore?? J Lo?? 2003 called- they want their celebrities back!!) :huh::lol:

Aggy + Lily D + Kings of Leon + The Paddingtons + Iselin = major excitement for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom63
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->