Fashion Week Streetstyle S/S 10

PARIS! :heart:

3359154543_7f43a02e74_o-1-681x1024.jpg3359485231_52b19b71c4_o-681x1024.jpg3362332979_9f1919d0bc_o.jpg

geraldinepregnant.jpgadrrochas.jpg
[stylesightings/jak&jil]

Last edited by a moderator:
I must say, this is one of the most boring seasons for street-style in quite some time, in my humble opinion. Back in the day, long before the street-style photos phenomenon truly caught on, ppl were dressing for the simple pleasure of dressing. For the most part, everyone looked different and things were fresh and unexpected. Now it seems like everyone is so caught up in being seen and photographed that most personal style has vanished in an attempt to capture the look du jour. As a result of that, a large majority of this photos coagulate into a big ball of blah. Or maybe the photographers need to add a little variety to their quota? Idk what the case may be but I do miss the inspirational outfits and styles from seasons past.

My favorite thing about fashion week is the shoes. Love to see the fierce heels come out for a spin.

i really like this girl's outfit..:heart: i just bought a similar long furry vest from Zara. she is pictured here at Marni in milan by the Sartorialist.

9279textureyellow1621we.jpg

Paris Fashion Week

^ :heart:

[Tommy Ton for Style.com]

Paris Fashion Week

[stylesightings/garance doré]

Great pics! Thanks so much for taking the time to post them! :flower:

The guy in the third pic of #93 is wearing the bag I use to go to the beach :shock: :lol: I wouldn't dare to carry it for another use :ninja:

91298698.jpg

Source: Getty Images

Does anyone know who is that mystery guest beside Mathilde? Alaia + Balenciaga = YUM!!^_^

[einundzwanzigneunfuenf.blogspot/stylesightings/the sartorialist/Tommy Ton for Style.com/stylesightings]

ok so i need to know who's that girl with red hair, we see her at least in one photo in every page..

I must say, this is one of the most boring seasons for street-style in quite some time, in my humble opinion. Back in the day, long before the street-style photos phenomenon truly caught on, ppl were dressing for the simple pleasure of dressing. For the most part, everyone looked different and things were fresh and unexpected. Now it seems like everyone is so caught up in being seen and photographed that most personal style has vanished in an attempt to capture the look du jour. As a result of that, a large majority of this photos coagulate into a big ball of blah. Or maybe the photographers need to add a little variety to their quota? Idk what the case may be but I do miss the inspirational outfits and styles from seasons past.

i totally agree 100 percent!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->