Fergie and Josh Duhamel Engaged

solg

meet the press
Reaction score
They are known to bring good luck in the new year, but one Black-Eyed Pea got lucky early. After 3 years of dating, Fergie and Josh Duhamel are engaged, his rep confirms to PEOPLE.

"Fergie called a lot of her girlfriends today to tell them the news," a source close to the singer told PEOPLE. "She said they don't know what kind of wedding they want yet, but that she is the happiest girl on earth."

The Las Vegas star's rep would say only that they got engaged "recently," but not on Christmas.

Fergie was seen sporting a diamond ring on her all-important digit back in November, during the American Music Awards, but her rep denied the engagement rumors then. The couple celebrated Duhamel's 35th birthday last month with lots of love and little fanfare.
info | people.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I be 100% honest?

This depresses me.

I used to love Josh Duhamel and Fergie is so...

Well I've never gotten over her peeing her pants in public :ninja:

Can I be 100% honest?

This depresses me.

I used to love Josh Duhamel and Fergie is so...

Well I've never gotten over her peeing her pants in public :ninja:

She peed her pants in public?? And I don't know this because....:blink:

I think three years of dating is enough to prove that their relationship is genuine.

Congratulations to them both!

Luxx pretty much summed it up.

Adorable tv stud engaged to overpumped blow-up doll.

I give it 5 years.

He was engaged to a long time gf and dumped her for Fergie ,so he's not so great
I liked her because she went through meth addiction and she was an original Disney Star on some horrible show called Kids Inc.
The peeing the pants was soooo gross , she admitted to it in an interview and said she had to go on stage, soo gross
but she seems pretty down to earth like when she works out in front of the paps, she does not flip people off or act mean/diva esque

I peg them as the Helen Hunt/Hank Azaria type... the engagement will last for 3+ years, but the marriage for less than a year.

She peed her pants in public?? And I don't know this because....:blink:

She got drunk before a show, and with all the jumping she did on stage, she couldn't hold it.:sick::rolleyes:

Fergie's gotten a lot better lately- it's like Josh mellowed her out. They seem pretty well balanced as a couple, but I do think Fergie got the better end of the deal.:lol:

Josh is such a handsome guy, who seems nice, but I question his taste in women.:ninja:

Didn't she make such a big deal about how marriage is not important to her and how they're pratically married anyway so she doesn't want to get hitched? So I guess all she needed to change her mind was a nice diamond :innocent:

josh is too hot for her :ninja:
i had a huge crush on him and now what? they engaged :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->