Florence + The Machine

I love love love Florence and the Machine! I saw them at last years Glastonbury, in a small tent that had only a handful of people in, Florence was wearing her big paisley jump-suit/clown suit, she was covering an MGMT song and because I was loving MGMT last summer it really stuck with me, so I've been keeping a watch on them, their album comes out on the 6th of July I think, I should really order it.

Oh and I've just clicked on to the myspace link...for any first time listeners skip over her cover of 'Halo' it's not the best for her voice, her own stuff is fantastic :heart:

OMG, I just LOVE her.....:heart:
thanks for starting a thread for her:flower:

Keep hearing what's probably their current single, not sure of the name but it's really catchy. Also watched the Glastonbury coverage (still on the BBC Glastonbury site, by the way) and you're right, it was a great performance.

I saw her yesterday when supporting Blur in Hyde Park. She is bloody brilliant.

Yey! I was right at the front at Glastonbury, shes amazing.. the bouncers faces as she climbed up the stage were brilliant. Saw her support MGMT way back last year too. Rabbit Heart makes me go all funny inside, such a good song. Theres a wicked picture of her in the glastonbury edition of nme if anyone had it?

spaceball.gif

flickr

I love her, cannot wait to see her at Reading Festival ^_^

She wears some great outfits on stage as well

She is amazing, I love the album. I will be seeing her at leeds fest and in Manchester :smile:

She was amazing live, her voice is even better live, and the crowd was brilliant, everyone knew all the words, her voice is just etheral! really enjoyed myself :smile:

^She has such individuality without being a caricature.

I love her voice - it is so beautiful. I am very envious of everyone who has seen her live

Last edited by a moderator:
Florence And The Machine has been nominated for the Mercury Music Prize

89126612.jpg
89126630.jpg

89126649.jpg
89126735.jpg

89126736.jpg
89126737.jpg

89126738.jpg
89126744.jpg

89127132.jpg
89127963.jpg

getty

love her dress! :blush:

Love her music and I can not wait till her album comes out over here in the states^_^

Florence Welch

She is the singer from Florence and the Machine. The band already have a thread, but we can talk about Florence's style here!

Florence Welch at the 2009 Barclaycard Mercury Prize Announcement of the Nominees in London, July 21st 2009:

thecelebritycity

I love her, she has such a cool style. Can't wait to see her at leeds fest :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->