Gigi Hadid

CR Fashion Book
Issue 4 Fairy Tales (Cover)
Gigi Hadid with Shayne Cureton by Bruce Weber.

crfashionbook.com

Good for her:clap:. I've seen her with her mom on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills & always thought she was knockout:shifty:

Prabal Gurung after-party

harpersbazaar.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Gigi just opened Jeremy Scott...she loves the hand-on-the-hip runway thing
source: nowfashion

Well. Huh. When I was analyzing the rookies for this year's SI on another site, I completely skipped over her at first because I assumed that she wasn't really a model and was just a spoiled, bratty spawn of a Z-list celebrity that got into SI because MJ Day is a moron. But then when I bothered to look her up, I was quite taken aback. She is extremely pretty. I love girls with round-ish faces like hers, and her eye and hair color combined with her rather exotic features are a winning combination. I'll admit that her status as a reality show spawn does linger in the back of my mind quite a bit though, and that does make me grind my teeth a bit because I freaking hate reality TV, but... I like her.

Jeremy Scott F/W 2014.15 New York (O)(C)

style

stylebistro

dazeddigital & i-d

Cody Simpson and his model girlfriend GiGi Hadid attended the Vanity Fair Oscars Party in Los Angeles on Sunday evening

dailymail.co.uk

Schon Magazine

Young Blood–Former Guess girl and current Sports Illustrated model Gigi Hadid makes the cover of Schon Magazine’s twenty-fourth issue in a sizzling leather look. The blonde beauty poses for Rayan Ayash in the seductive studio snaps wearing daring looks from the likes of The Blonds, Zuhair Murad and Edun styled by Beagy Zielinski. / Makeup by Beau Nelson, Hair by Renato Campora

fashiongonerogue.com

"East of Eden" (HQ)
Publication:V-Man Magazine #31 S/S 2013
Photographer: Sebastian Faena
Stylist: Delphine Danhier
Model: Gigi Hadid

fashionscansremastered.net

2014 Kids’ Choice Awards held at the USC Galen Center on Saturday (March 29) in Los Angeles

justjared.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->