Gisele Bundchen

2000_06_numero14_fr.jpg

i think it doesnt look like her because she is wearing very very little or no makeup...i like it anyways. i wish i was gisele in the raunchy editorial. the guy is hot!

omg how cute is she! seemed real genuine and down to earth, not what I expected!

she has a nice body and seemed like 5 inches taller than Julia Roberts. Julia looks fat next to her, of course she's preggy. Julia seemed very amused of Gisele. Gisele speaks like a 15 year old. Totally zero-class at all.

I agree with Str8DudeJude :smile:shock:smile:. Gisele annoys me in interviews.

i actually liked her more after seeing it. I thought it was cute when someone said "I hate you!" in relationship to her weight and she said "don't hate me. I'm 24. I just have a fast metabolism." Sometimes it's annoying when models say that they don't work out and remain skinny, but when she said it it made her seem more real and down to earth. i found her charming.

I don't really like her in interviews, but I do like the fact that she never comes off a pretentious (at least to me in the ones I've seen with her) :flower:

She´s a great model and i like her work... but she used to act like an arrogant when she started

Originally posted by jennifer~@Dec 1 2004, 10:38 AM
I agree with Str8DudeJude :smile:shock:smile:. Gisele annoys me in interviews.
[snapback]445917[/snapback]​
Same here. So there's nothing I like about her.

Pretty girl.. but by no means meant to speak to a crowd.

you guys are all toooooo serious.
maybe its cause I'm australian I find it comforting thats shes laid back and doesnt take herself too seriously.
have fun with life!
from the show
beauty_gbundchen_180.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->