Givenchy F/W 13.14 : Amanda, Carine, Dalianah, Julia, Mariano & Quim by Mert & Marcus

i like it, the models and clothes make the campaign their unusual looks and the oddball clothes bring the studio background to life

Julia and Carine look great!
I wish they didn't wear similar outfits on the campaign!

seems like they had a pajamas party.

amanda looks quite good tho. im glad mcb is not in this campaign. im tired of seeing of her in every single givenchy campaign in the past few thousand years.

Not a surprise for me. When was the last time Tisci made anything new and original?

why are we seeing the same prints/silhouettes and ad campagins every season??? ricky,, dont u have anything new to offer?!?!?!

WTF?... Why use the same concept for the previous campaign?... Is very boring & the only thing than save this are Carine & Julia.

First time Mariacarla is missing a Givenchy campaign for a long time

The Previous season was MCB and Marialucas
This season Carine & Julia ...........

I love this campaign so far. It makes up for the fact that the collection itself was a major miss for me. Amanda, Carine, and Julia all look so beautiful, it's hard to pick my favorite. I hope there are more images coming out of the girls.

What's most annoying about this campaign is the horrific post-production on Carine Roitfeld. Anyone who has Googled Carine is aware of the fact she's a mature woman who hasn't resorted to surgery to avoid aging. Although in the image with her and Julia, you'd think she's a 40-something woman. It's an insult.. I just don't see the point in airbrushing her into oblivion when everyone know what she looks like. This just overrides the rest of the campaign for me.. which looks like a complete bore, anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookbabe001
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->