Goldfrapp

Strawberry...your emoticon describes me as well...excitably quivering :D

The sound she describes though makes me think of the cover's they did,"Physical" and "Yes Sir..." with the synths and everything. And the eurphoric part is probably close to the sound they might have done on "Gone To Earth". That's what I'm feeling anyway. But you never know....she and Will...so unpredictable.
Oh and the projected release is supposed to be some time this Summer.

Okay everybody....on their newly revamped web site(which looks brilliant!)it was announced that the new album will be entitled "Ooh La La!" and will come out(in the UK I'm assuming)on 22nd August. The single of the same title will be out 8th August.

Check their web site because they've got some studio vids of Alison playing a Ukelele...

New Goldfrapp Album 'Supernature'

Goldfrapp's forthcoming album will no longer be called 'Ooh La La' but 'Supernature'. Alison says the title came to her in a recent dream and describes ‘Supernature’ as “An uber world of sound and hybrid creatures. It’s a place to take part in fortnightly disco séances, where people dance with spirits and howl like beasts of the forest wearing lycra and stilettos.”

Tracklisting

Goldfrapp's forthcoming album tracklist has been revealed. The 12 song tracklist read :

1. Ooh La La
2. Lovely 2 C U
3. Ride A White Horse
4. U Never Know
5. Let It Take You
6. Fly Me Away
7. Slide In
8. Koko
9. Satin Chic
10. Beautiful
11. Time Out From The World
12. No. 1

http://goldfrappmusic.free.fr/

You can here the first single 'Ooh la la' here http://www.goldfrapp.co.uk/supernature/

thanks space...!!

is it just me...
or does that sound exactly like another song from their last album...???
:ermm:...:unsure:....

softgrey said:
is it just me...
or does that sound exactly like another song from their last album...???
:ermm:...:unsure:....

maybe... but that's just their style... :wink:

brian said:
maybe... but that's just their style... :wink:

well the Felt Mountain was diffrent than Black Cherry, so i think they change their style a little bit on each album, I don't know how much the style will change on Supernatural or if it will at all.

Thanks for merging Lo

Thanks Space for the new info :flower: That sounds rather interesting..."Supernature"...also fitting as their style is a bit of a contrast of nature and technology.

Softie,what song do you refer?

Does any body knwo when the album is being released in america???

Scott said:
Pity is,they're rarely shown....the last one I remember that was aired in the US was "Human" in which she plays a chamber maid. The others,you just have to buy the singles to see any of them.

Btw,I love those striped "Wicked witch" socks

You can watch many of her music videos on youtube.com :wink:

Is she wearing outfits of any particular designer in those music videos? Whatever she's wearing seems to go simultaneously with the trends in fashion... like the poofy sleeves and shiny black fabrics for "ooh la la"

her style.. i don't know but she can sing! I loved Black cherry and Supernature is better and better. In cd sleeves she looks fine. Great site for Goldfrapp is http://goldfrapp.free.fr/ there also finds scans.

going to see them in an hour....
wonder what she'll wear...

:P

eh...not so fab really...

she wore a skintight blk jumpsuit that zipped up the front...
and had a wind machine on her the whole time...

she did have some weird back up dancers though with some SCAREY costumes....

string bikini and a wolf mask doing a stripper dance?!?!...
:blink:...:doh:...

eh...
it was definitely fun- but mostly because i got to dance a little bit...
:clap:

I was very disappointed by her clothes when i saw them.
just black and the pink cape out in force, didn't even get the masks :ninja:

i really like her music, not sure about her style though
a bit to much of "lolita" for my taste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abbgg
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->