GQ January 2009 : Jennifer Aniston

Omgosh, shes soooo begging it now!!!

And as for the cover.... if they wanted Cameron Diaz, then they should have got her!!! Instead of trying to photoshop Jens face to look like her!!!

Her body is really sick.......but this look's bad, I hate it when men's magazines think men will buy into anything with a bare boob (obviously it's nice from time to time :lol:) but this looks just so awkward and off

^^But isnt that intentional? :unsure: Since she is promoting the movie, i mean come on why on earth would she be doing the pose then? :blink: It would be even more idiotic,lol.

Bahiyya girl you crack me up :lol: PERFECT description,lolololol.

Thanks :blush::D. Hopefully, Aniston gives us less opportunity to make such remarks in the future.

Here's the official UHQ scans of Jennifer's somewhat interesting 6-page editorial (minus the articles).

**All scans by yours truly

There's three additional editorials in the issue: one with Penn Badgley, one with Jeffrey Wright, and one with Lil' Wayne. Two of the photoshoots are done by Terry Richardson. If someone wants to scan those, feel free to do so cuz I sure as hell ain't doing it.

:shock:

i wasn't even going to comment on this but i have to say that b&w picture in the second scan is much better than the cover and all the rest. how could the photographer and all the others involved in this shoot not realize it looks terribly forced?

:rolleyes: I think Jennifer looks amazing in her pictures!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cstmbres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->