Guess? Cool or uncool?

Uncool!!! It was good in the 90s, but now with all the tacky celebrities modelling for them, it is a turn-off, plus I can get better clothes in same level fashion like Kookai, French Connection.

Whatever. I find French Connection to be pretty boring and all those shirts that say FCUK but clearly are implying f*ck are tacky, plus they've been banned in a lot of schools. That's right, they are not appropriate even for school.

^ Oh I don't like the teeshirts either, and I thought they banned that ages ago? The French Connection summer collections are really nice I find....

I will look into them. I can't find anything online though, their website still looks like fall and winter stuff...

^ Which country are you from? Because in London, French Connection have really nice summer collection. I think depending on the country, the manager chooses different items for their store if you know what I mean..xx

Those FCUK shirts were the coolest thing in 9th grade..."Fit As Fcuk", "Too Busy To Fcuk" "I Fcuk so much"..

^ lol. I got one when I was a teenager and my mum threw it away....

eurofashionjunki said:
^ Which country are you from? Because in London, French Connection have really nice summer collection. I think depending on the country, the manager chooses different items for their store if you know what I mean..xx

I'm in Canada so that may have something to do with it, but I've been seeing spring clothes in a lot of stores already. I think French Connection might still be getting rid of their winter stuff now before they bring in the spring stuff.

^ French Connection's winter stuff isn't good I agree on that, but wait till summer...

kk, I'll check it out. :smile:

Any other recommendations? I'm only 23 and still in university till April and just starting to grow out of my stereotypical AE-clad college style (everyone tends to be very casual around here, believe me, I haven't stood out as dressing too young or anything). So yeah, I guess I'm a little lost right now. I've got shoes all figured out though. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->