Guys + foulards

triangular? That's how I wear em!

with the knot in the back of my neck when Im hanging out and on the front when Im walking on the street or doing some activities.

:P

why_fashion said:
I girl in my school wore this look today!! Makes me wanna try it too, any suggestions?
I'll try if you do :unsure: Really, now :P And I've been craving cufflinks from the moment I first spotted a desirable pair, so search no longer for professional-grade advice.:blink: :P

i think this is nice look

i can't really pull it off when the fabric's completely solid and in a triangular shape, especially if i'm wearing just a shirt--i rather wear it like a scarf or tie, in the winter, with some layers...

if you wear something and people stare at you for a few seconds,
does it mean what you wear doesn't suit you? :shock:
if it suits you, should it be that it looks natural on you? :o
or is it only that they've just never seen anyone wear whatever you're wearing (particularly this foulard, which isn't common in smaller cities)...

I tried something like this a while back but didnt really suit me! Would like to see more examples though...

A foulard by the way is just any light-weight silk or cotton cloth that has a small pattern on it. You can wear it "cowboy" style or as a tie, cravat, etc. ...

Here are some different ones by Bernhard Willhelm:
foulardwhtba_b.jpg

foulardmulta_b.jpg

from aloharag.com

I decided I want a foulard since I saw the Hermés show. Well, I want this one specifically.
r3544443605.jpg

(credit: Yahoo)

gius said:
if you wear something and people stare at you for a few seconds,
does it mean what you wear doesn't suit you? :shock:
if it suits you, should it be that it looks natural on you? :o
or is it only that they've just never seen anyone wear whatever you're wearing (particularly this foulard, which isn't common in smaller cities)...
Good Point! Probably a mixture.

In my hometown .. people think Im ridiculous ... at the capital .. people think Im cool ....

Oh .. and has someone seen the new Justin Timberlake video and what he's wearing? :innocent:

^Same, i live in suburbs of London and in Town people must think i'm weird but in city, it's all good. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->