Gwen Stefani (June 2003 - March 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale: Valentine’s Day Lovers

gwen-gavin-vday-fox.jpg

Keeping the romance alive, Gavin Rossdale treated Gwen Stefani to a Valentine’s Day lunch at the British pub Fox and Hounds in Studio City on Sunday (February 14).
Celebrating the lovers holiday, the musically inclined couple were all smiles as they strolled past paparazzi on what was a sunny west coast afternoon.

celebrity-gossip.net

love the outfit posted by Anet
The latest candids are good but I wish she wasn't wearing/showing her underwear as part of the style.

just love this couple, both are so pretty!!! thanks for all the pics:flower::heart:
love how she did her hair recently, it's so beautiful

Day at the park - February 15, 2010

Celebrity-Gossip.net

^^ She always manages to look so damn cool!

Although I could do without seeing her midriff :ninja:.

Tending to an oh-so-important errand, Gwen Stefani and son Kingston were spotted arriving at the dentist’s office in Beverly Hills on Thursday (February 18).
The “Hollaback” songstress looked fashionable, as always, as she and her precious three-year-old headed in for their dental appointment.
In related news, Gwen says she would love to have baby number three, but is just too busy with the re-launching of No Doubt along with her L.A.M.B. fashion line, among other things.
Of having another child, Stefani tells, “It could happen. But who knows. I kinda have a lot on my plate right now being a mom. My three-year-old is so naughty and I have the baby as well.
celebrity-gossip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->