imgri.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

my scans

Review:

M: Magdalena Frackowiak
Ph: Terry Richardson
Fashion Editor: George Cortina
Uptown Girl:
Magdalena in 40s and 70s inspired neutral looks all outside. Magdalena walking, lounging, and standing... she looks beautiful but the shots are boring

M(s:( George Cortina, David Vandewal, Jay Massacret, Lester Garcia, Alastair McKimm, and Andrew Ricahrdson
Ph: Daniel Jackson
Men of Style
The top stylists are shot in a studio setting and have styled themselves in H&M pieces

M(s:( Emily Baker and Miles McMillan
Fashion Editor: Allastair McKimm
Dreamin' of You
Emily and Miles as a young couple Emily starting as the preppy good girl and Miles the rebel with Emily later combining the 2 styles... very Blue Valentine

M: Sasha Pivovarova
Ph: Josh Olins
Fashion Editor: Ludvine Poiblanc
Best Fall Looks
Sasha in a studio setting shot in basically the styling of UK Vogue's collections editorials. Each shot has different hair and make-up, and is very fun. My favorite editorial

if no one else scans i will do it when i get off:flower:

Lovely cover! It screams fall.
Looking forward to Sasha's ed.
Thanks for the pic and review.

I love the cover! And can't wait to see Emily's and Sasha's eds. The Susie Bubble feature sounds interesting, too.

Thanks for the scan and the review!

See, this is the Terry I like. He's at his best when he's given limited reign and outdoors.

Love this cover! This is so much better than Terry's usual style. Magda looks divine.

from what i see in the review, everything looks nice. the ed with the male stylists is the one that caught my attention, but i'll still wait for the rest of the eds.

I really like the cover, Magadalena looks very nice. I'm really looking forward to Sasha's editorial especially after reading its description. Thank you for the scans and review, TREVOFASHIONISTO.

Dreamin' of You
Emily and Miles as a young couple Emily starting as the preppy good girl and Miles the rebel with Emily later combining the 2 styles... very Blue Valentine
preview...

tumblr_lpw71mEuvR1qcim7zo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lpw9ocntej1qcim7zo1_500.jpg

moldavia.tumblr.com

Review:

M: Magdalena Frackowiak
Ph: Terry Richardson
Fashion Editor: George Cortina
Uptown Girl:
Magdalena in 40s and 70s inspired neutral looks all outside. Magdalena walking, lounging, and standing... she looks beautiful but the shots are boring

my scans

Dreamin' of You

same

i'll scan Sasha's after work, i forgot how long it takes to scan eds i haven't done it in so long :lol:
and is there an urge for me to scan the stylists ed? I won't if no one is dying to see it :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the scans. Magda's ed is beautiful and Emily is just perfect in hers. I'll have to pick up that issue.

trevofashionisto,thanks for scans...please could you repost the last pic of dreamin of you...link broken...thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George Kima
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->