Hair Products

_Amber

Reaction score
Okay,so I have a few questions and I didn't want to ask them seperately in different threads, so I figured I'd ask them all here:

1.) My hair is frizzy and my ends are looking horrible(even after getting it trimmed=|) What are good product(s) to get rid of frizz?
2.) For shine...what's a good product and or products for making hair shiney, but not greasey/oily?
3.) Is there any shampoo and conditioners for boosting my blonde highlights?
4.) What's a good volumnizer?
5.) Lastly, is there a good leave in conditioner or some sort of hair mask that can help put shine and moisture back into my hair? .... I heard hot oil treatments aren't good, from what my hairdresser said. I was gonna do a leave in conditioner treatment there, but he's pricey.. $80 for it, not including blow dry if I want that.=\ So,I figured to save money.... I could see if there's something I could go out and buy myself and do myself as well, that has great outcomes.

Sorry for so many questions, but I figured it'd be better to ask all in one thread.
thank you for any help!:]

Hi,
I'm looking for a new hair product. Right now, I own Aveda Phenomollient styling foam, Sebastian shaper fiber wax, Matrix DirtyTrix, Physique Precision Wax, and Bed Head Mastermind. But, none of them have really worked out that well for me, except for ther Matrix and Sebastian.

Does anybody know any good products that you can recommend?

I have medium hair, which I like to mess around with and give it a scrunched, messy do and texturize. Most products, though, make it too shiny, too dull (dirtytrix gives a matte effect), too oily, or just plain hard to style and a bad texture/ overall look.

Any recommendations? Thx :flower:

maybe kms molding paste....keihls has a 'paste' as well ....

oooo I don't know what it's called but it comes in a purple and green pump bottle and it gives volume and my hairdresser used it on me (I hav your look too). Oh I wish I knew. It was one of the brands like Bed head or Tigi, the colourful ones.

Arturo21 said:
Hi,
I'm looking for a new hair product. Right now, I own Aveda Phenomollient styling foam, Sebastian shaper fiber wax, Matrix DirtyTrix, Physique Precision Wax, and Bed Head Mastermind. But, none of them have really worked out that well for me, except for ther Matrix and Sebastian.

Does anybody know any good products that you can recommend?

I have medium hair, which I like to mess around with and give it a scrunched, messy do and texturize. Most products, though, make it too shiny, too dull (dirtytrix gives a matte effect), too oily, or just plain hard to style and a bad texture/ overall look.

Any recommendations? Thx :flower:

For some reason I can only see my post here, although I know two other ppl have posted..:(..help?

I love Charles Worthington's body beautiful shampoo it makes my hair feel so much more fuller

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Byron Boy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->