Handbag Locator - The Visual Luxury Handbag Locator for eBay

retrogurl

Reaction score
handbag_locator_promo.jpg

I have been working on this project for quite sometime now. My latest - Handbag Locator - The Visual Luxury Handbag Locator for eBay! Since I am a bag wh*re, I've created this to help myself and others find the bag we crave for. Of course I can not weed out the FAKES on eBay, we just need to be very careful, but there's a lot of goodies on there. Its my favorite place to shop for stuff I can't find in stores!

Please let me know if you have any comments, I'm open to them and want to improve. Please note it is not fully completed with all the handbags yet, there are way too many! But I am constantly updating lil by lil each day! I'm excited!

www.handbaglocator.com

Handbag Locator - The visual Luxury Handbag Locator for eBay. Any purse hoarder knows the best bags are the hardest to find. Waiting lists delay gratification. And with so many "IT" bags being designed, it's not always easy to locate exactly what you love. Wendy L., the publisher of nitro:licious, a bag lover herself decided to launch handbaglocator.com to make the hunt simple and fun. Sold-out bags are often posted on ebay, and Handbag Locator is a user-friendly tool to cut through the auction maze. You don't have to figure out what to search for or stay on top of the release date game, pictures and (very) frequent updates do the work for you.

P.S. Moderators, if this is the wrong place to post this, please let me know! Thanks!

this has the potential to be something amazing! keep it up! :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a great idea. But if Ebay is your only source of finding these bags and you cannot guarantee authenticity on EACH bag that you do find... you might want to think about adding a small but noticeable disclaimer on your site stating that you cannot guarantee authenticity (as there are probably too many to personally authenticate).

Just an idea. :wink: Nice site!

PS -- if there is a disclaimer somewhere, I missed it, so ignore me. :wink:

thanks LUNA will do so! :P

Luna said:
This is a great idea. But if Ebay is your only source of finding these bags and you cannot guarantee authenticity on EACH bag that you do find... you might want to think about adding a small but noticeable disclaimer on your site stating that you cannot guarantee authenticity (as there are probably too many to personally authenticate).

Just an idea. :wink: Nice site!

PS -- if there is a disclaimer somewhere, I missed it, so ignore me. :wink:

great idea !

i hope the sellers on ebay pay you comission... if they dont, they should :wink:

thank you, Blithe Spirit!

I've added a few new bags - Hermes Birkins search and LV Monogram Sophie...check it out!

Blithe Spirit said:
retrogurl: great idea and good work! you are a rising star indeed!

FANTASTIC IDEA!! :woot:

Congratulations, it's an excellent tool and I'll definitely use it. It's so fast, and much easier than trawling through ebay searches.

What a clever idea! I can see hours of play ahead of me... Very cool, retro!

nice site. is this just the ebay affiliate editor kit?

source:affiliates.ebay.com

example. . .

Attachments

• popup6.jpg
    popup6.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 0
thanks pleaseeeee keep supporting it, i spent many many many long hours on this project! i will keep updating!

retrogurl i've actually come across your page while googling for some of the bags - so you're def gaining some visibility organically. keep up the good work and let us know if we can do to help you make the site even better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->