Harper’s Bazaar Italia December 2022 by Paolo Roversi, Paul Kooiker & Melanie+Ramon

I actually love the simplicity and the monochromatic color palette

Apparently there will be 5 covers in total for the issue

Such a great start, perched for more.

You really can't go wrong with beautiful simplicity for a debut. This is a total win for me! Paolo Roversi was an excellent choice of photographer. I enjoy the minimalistic art direction and the font as well. I am afraid that four other covers will dilute this effect, wish they wouldn't go the multi-cover route. But I'm already looking forward to more of this!

This first cover is so Sozzani!!! Getting echos from VI jul '88 mixed with Italian Elle First issue, edited by Carla Sozzani and photographed by Roversi. Can't wait for the contents and the next issues. Also it gives me hopes about Bazaar France, which is around the corner.

BEAUTIFUL! Kudos to them for a great debut.

This first cover is so Sozzani!!! Getting echos from VI jul '88 mixed with Italian Elle First issue, edited by Carla Sozzani and photographed by Roversi. Can't wait for the contents and the next issues. Also it gives me hopes about Bazaar France, which is around the corner.
Do you have the images of those covers?

Do you have the images of those covers?
looks more like the Robin MacKintosh cover but by Roversi. The Italian ELLE cover was Kirsten Owen by him. Carla last 4/5 issues, she was replaced because her vision was to artsy (but really good artsy, not Farneti artsy, ha, her vision is identical to Franca at VI).

Fondazione Sozzani

Today in the center of Milan there was a big billboard with the cover announcing the launching of this issue....it looks great to watch it in big scale.

looks more like the Robin MacKintosh cover but by Roversi. The Italian ELLE cover was Kirsten Owen by him. Carla last 4/5 issues, she was replaced because her vision was to artsy (but really good artsy, not Farneti artsy, ha, her vision is identical to Franca at VI).

Fondazione Sozzani
Actuallu Carla was fired because she spend the butget of 3 years in 3 Issues. Her visión was beyond and The Issues were made to The detail and it can really tell they we're expensive to Make.

Actuallu Carla was fired because she spend the butget of 3 years in 3 Issues. Her visión was beyond and The Issues were made to The detail and it can really tell they we're expensive to Make.
Wow, really? She did just 3 issues?
I loved the covers

I didn't knew that detail!, but also I heard that her aesthetic wasn't accepted. I don't remember if Baron was the art director.

What a beautiful cover, looks a renaissance of Vogue Italia by Franca.

Here's Carla's story. And the first cover was by Nick Knight. I was wrong. It looks so Roversi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zendayacomz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->