Harper’s Bazaar Italia December 2022 by Paolo Roversi, Paul Kooiker & Melanie+Ramon

Very solid relaunch. Not a single whiff of pandering to SM children.

This is for adults, for women. So lush. There’s already a quiet elegance, a sophisticated confidence, and it’s all supported by a clean and soothing art direction which flows so effortlessly throughout the issue, with just a hint of a tribute to its1960s-self. It’s very Italian luxurious in its sensibility and style. Simply lovely and never saccharine.

Hope they’re able to hold on to this direction, and only strengthen this Italian identity and not have to give it up under marketing/adevertisers' pressures to be more global-generic.

Yes, a first issue that stays true to the Harper's Bazaar philosophy of sophistication, I'd love to find a way to get hold of a copy.

IT'S A NEW DAWN
Photography:
Melanie+Ramon
Styling: Sissy Vian
Hair: Michael Bielecki
Make-up: Karin Westerlund
Model: Assa Baradji

Harper's Bazaar Italia Digital Edition
Giving me sum 60’s vibe

PARADE
Photography:
Paul Kooiker
Styling: Sissy Vian
Hair: Stephane Lancien
Make-up: Tom Pecheux
Model: Vittoria Ceretti

Harper's Bazaar Italia Digital Edition
Who’s the designer of the gray dress?

Valentino?

I want so bad to see them going this way. I will save their pictures if they will keep this quality.

I didn’t even paid attention to the relaunch of HB Italia and suddenly, I realize that it was relaunched and that the genius Marc Ascoli Is behind it as the creative director.
Ultimate taste!
Really curious to see the development of his vision for the magazine….

Who’s the designer of the gray dress?

Valentino?

1. Balenciaga HC
2. Dolce Gabbana
3. Roberto Cavalli
4. Maison Margiela HC
5. Giorgio Armani Privé
6. Dior HC
7. Valentino HC
8. Giambattista Vali HC
9. Chanel HC

Their social media accounts are pretty active. Maybe they will release 4 issues per year.

Nothing until now...i'm guessing they will release March issue...

Probably. Daria shared on her telegram channel before that they are working on it. She missed a few couture shows because of that.

Probably. Daria shared on her telegram channel before that they are working on it. She missed a few couture shows because of that.

Thanks for the info. which is her channel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zendayacomz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->