Harper's Bazaar Germany Digital Edition

MAKING HER SELF UP
Photographer: Arnaud Pyvka
Stylist: Kai Margrander
Hair: Roberto Pagnini
Make-Up: Topolino
Model: Liene Podina

Harper's Bazaar Germany Digital Edition

↑ The whole issue filled with (I must admit, pretty solid!) ORIGINAL content - bow down Harper's Bazaar Germany!

I don't mind (to a certain degree) when a cover image is sideswept to the right. But when it's to the left, I get frustrated, OCD style.

such a beautiful issue! I'm so impressed! The natural face really suits Heidi. Heidi has often been disregarded as not 'high fashion' but i think this toned-down shoot really highlights her versatility as a model.

That's a really beautiful issue. Thanks for posting, Zorka! :flower:

Quite a beautiful issue, thanks so much for your work Zorka.

Wow this is issue is really good. Quite impressed, Heidi's cover and main story is beautiful.

↑ The whole issue filled with (I must admit, pretty solid!) ORIGINAL content - bow down Harper's Bazaar Germany!

Absolutely agree! Kerstin and Kai are such perfect duo, and it's been going ever since she took over. They've got a special balance which is always perfectly executed.

I'm not a fan of the cover not the subject,looks very dated, in a bad way. 1999 maybe? But the rest are all stellar. Much better than Vogue Germany.

What a great issue, and I must say it's so refreshing to see Heidi like this. She looks absolutely spectacular and isn't airbrushed to death. So naturally sexy, really quite good!

Actually quite impressed by Whatever Happened To Baby Jane - the shot of the doll is haunting and Peyton plays the part well (credit where it's due - can't say I've ever seen her attraction)

Quite impressed with the issue, great original contents, and thanks so much to Zorka for posting them.

Last edited by a moderator:
funny little BTS from Heidi's instagram

from Heidi Klum's instagram

Heidi is the only one who is smiling... the others look very bored! That so sad... Some pics are really beautiful...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evelynnnn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->