Harper's Bazaar Spain July / August 2010: Tanya Dziahileva by Nico

amazing cover! I don't like Tanya usually, but she's stunning here..

Review:

- Especial vacaciones Ph: Yu Tsai
Model: Elize Crombez

- "Una entre un millón" by Sara Hernando
Ph: Mario Chavarría
Carmen Jordá

- "Un pintor con prisa" by Carmen Rosa
Ernst Haas

- "A sus pies monsieur Louboutin" by Marí Chavarría
Christian Louboutin and Rosi de Palma

- "Fashionable life: Mathilde Thomas-Catiard, Caudalie"

- "Jane & Jean Paul" Ph: Trent McGinn

- "Tener... O no tener" about Louis Vuitton' 125th anniversary

- En Portofino con David Gandy

Editorials:
- "A pleno sol" by David Dunan
Model: Ali Lagarde

- "Las nuevas sirenas" by Nico
Model: Tanya D

- "Chic a cualquier precio" by Papo
Model: Elisa Sednaoui (+ article about her)

I flicked through the issue this morning at the newsstand and apart from Tanya's ed, I didn't see anything special about it. It was a majot letdown as I was expecting a lot more from this issue, being a double issue and all.

I flicked through the issue this morning at the newsstand and apart from Tanya's ed, I didn't see anything special about it. It was a majot letdown as I was expecting a lot more from this issue, being a double issue and all.

The summer issues are always thinner and are usually lack of contents :wink:

Can't wait to see Rossy de Palma!

I need the issue in my hands as soon as it's possible!

See here, but I think it's actually Harper's Bazaar En Espanol (it was published before the launch of Harper's Bazaar Espana) which was Spanish version of US Bazaar, but ask them via email, they're very helpful.

See here, but I think it's actually Harper's Bazaar En Espanol (it was published before the launch of Harper's Bazaar Espana) which was Spanish version of US Bazaar, but ask them via email, they're very helpful.
Harper's En Español is still being published. It's unrelated to Harper's Bazaar Spain and it isn't a translation of US Bazaar either, the content is mostly original and consists of Latin American productions.. it's good, I haven't bought it in ages but I was pretty faithful to it at one point.. that story with Zooey Deschanel is a lovely one, it's on the August? 2005 issue. :heart:

^ yeah, i just wonder why theres never a thread for Haprer's Bazzar en espanol

Such an impeccable cover. I'm glad so many things are coming out for Tanya as of late. That editorial does not disappoint at all! Just absolutely fabulous!

Here we go :smile:

I scanned the whole article for if somebody wanna read it

"A sus pies monsieur Louboutin" by Sara Hernando
Ph: Mario Chavarría
Christin Louboutin and Rossy de Palma

scanned by me

Such a beatiful cover, one of the best this year! :heart: Harper's Bazaar become my new favourite magazine :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foussman
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->