Harper's Bazaar Spain October 2012 : Bette Franke by Nico

tentalicious

Reaction score
53230510151218277241397.jpg

[facebook/Harper's Bazaar España]

wow very stunning cover! The word 'Negro' looks awkward on the cover but being Spanish am sure it means something else

Wow Bette looks amazing. I absolutely love this cover.

stunning, Bette is one of my fav girls out there :wub:

I know it's artistic and graphically appealing but I don't like this cover: where's her other arm, I'm not into this writing text thing and the model is ok but the dress is not.

Absolutely amazing.
is funny that HB Spain is totally the opposite of Spanish Vogue.
HB Spain has a really clear vision. Almost minimalist but its charming! They work so well the image and everything around it. The have fun doing it!
This is absolutely amazing!

I'd like it completely if her face was believable in this shot. Im not getting the temptation and sex appeal as I do from the second shot

"340 pages of pure fashion that without you would only be paper and ink"
Not a fan of the image looking like some sort of sticker against the masthead, they should have worked on the editing more. On the other hand, the shot posted looks amazing... Hoping they played with another background color for the november cover

Yeah I agree her face doesn't match the body language, though both are good.

Love the idea and Bette, but there's no "sex appeal" as TREVOFASHIONISTO put it! They've over photoshopped the sexiness right outta her.

wow very stunning cover! The word 'Negro' looks awkward on the cover but being Spanish am sure it means something else

It says "La formula en este fashion issue contiene cariño, historias, fotos, discusiones y mucho COLOR NEGRO"

This fashion issue contents enthusiasm , stories, pictures, discussion and lots of Black color. ^_^

^^ + "340 Pg. absolutamente de moda que sin ti solo serían papel y tinta" 360 pg. absolutely dedicated to fashion which without you they would just be paper and ink

+(2) "Cuando el diablo está satisfecho es una buena persona" "When Devil is satisfied, he is a nice person"

Last edited by a moderator:
bette's one of the most gorgeous girls out there and HB Spain produces the most amazing covers so i was really excited to see this.

There`s no appeal to this whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muk5
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->