Hart Of Dixie

To me this show is comparable to Friends or Sex and the city in the sense that there's no real plot line that carries on from each episode but there is definitely still continuity in certain dynamics. I love how this show is delving into a deeper side with a more serious take on love and heartbreak, yet it always balances this dramatic aspect out with a touch of humour and country side warmth! :smile:

s01e15-lemons-white-knit-beanie-bow-scarf-and-coat-500x478.jpg

could anyone id that head band?? it is so lovely, or any that is similar to it?
thanks in advance!

I wish we didn't have to wait so long for season 4! I'm currently in the middle of season 3 thanks to netflix and binge-watching. I love Annabeth's looks. Wish I could hang around at the Butter Stick. ^_^

^Same here, but due to Rachel's pregnancy it might take a little longer before they can start filming again. But if Jaime King (Lemon) can whip back into shape, so can Rachel.

I hope, I don't get in trouble for using the word 'shape.':unsure:

^Same here, but due to Rachel's pregnancy it might take a little longer before they can start filming again. But if Jaime King (Lemon) can whip back into shape, so can Rachel.

I hope, I don't get in trouble for using the word 'shape.':unsure:

True! Have you heard anything about them writing Rachel's pregnancy into the show? I have, but wasn't sure if it was confirmed. Jaime came back looking amazing! :blush: I guess it helps that they are both in such good shape (form?) to start with ... lol.

^I haven't read (or at least, thought about finding) any articles about Rachel filming whilst pregnant. If the news your reading about are true, than she was probably filming during the early stages of her pregnancy.

I'm currently on ep 2x16, but have just finished watching 2x15, where Wade had this band competition, I can't believe he would cheat on Zoe ;oooooo if he did, he is such a terrible person;o

The show is back tonight! But apparently it's the premiere episode again ... I guess they're kicking off the season by showing it again? Either way, I'm happy it's back!

I enjoyed the last episode, especially that 'curling iron' bit. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->