Hello Sailor !!!

When I read the title of this post it made me think of Samantha Jones from Sex and the City when she, Carrie, Miranda and Charlotte were walking down the street and Samantha said, "Ladies, Seamen 12 o'clock" and Miranda said, "I hope that when I turn around there are men in sailor suits because with her you never know." :D

Luella ss05
(the rope dress is for you, adorefaith:D )
00010m.jpg
00020m.jpg

00040m.jpg
00100m.jpg

00090m.jpg
00050m.jpg

:lol:
thanks blonndie.....:flower:

i find some of this luella stuff so cute....! :heart:

Some of the above is okay, but the rest. :sick:

*Happiness* said:
When I read the title of this post it made me think of Samantha Jones from Sex and the City when she, Carrie, Miranda and Charlotte were walking down the street and Samantha said, "Ladies, Seamen 12 o'clock" and Miranda said, "I hope that when I turn around there are men in sailor suits because with her you never know." :D

Classic! Gotta love SATC. :wink:

Ralph Lauren SS06

(so nautical!)

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 11
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 3
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 6
  • a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 2
  • a5.jpg
    a5.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 0
more Ralph Lauren ss06

Attachments

• a6.jpg
    a6.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 8
  • a7.jpg
    a7.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 4
  • a8.jpg
    a8.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 5
  • a9.jpg
    a9.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 6
Somebody likes the nautical trend... (me)

'Maiden Voyage' shot by Javier Vallhanrat

JV-Deauville_01.jpg
JV-Deauville_04.jpg

JV-Deauville_03.jpg

JV-Deauville_05.jpg
JV-Deauville_07.jpg

JV-Deauville_08.jpg

So nautical's over ...

but stripes, blue and white, will never die - who works it best? (Perhaps I am biased in taste by my French nationalist tendencies - ja!) My vote is for Alexander McQueen's sweater, but I never seem to tire of Sonia Rykiel's knits.

justinea said:
but stripes, blue and white, will never die - who works it best? (Perhaps I am biased in taste by my French nationalist tendencies - ja!) My vote is for Alexander McQueen's sweater, but I never seem to tire of Sonia Rykiel's knits.

It's not over, take a look at Ralph Lauren S/S 06..

Merging this with the nautical thread :flower:

scblonndie - thanks for all of those additional photos - I, too, love the nautical "trend" - I rather like to think of it as somewhat classic, but... :unsure: :blush:

psh, like I'm going to let this thread die^_^

**Pictures removed: Pictures were not visible.**

photos by Patric Shaw, www.jedroot.com

Last edited by a moderator:
In The Navy

This year its all about the navy and all things nautical , meaning nautical stripes, wide leg sailor pants ( with those cool buttons) , sailor skirts (peter som) , suspenders, skivvys. im excited about this trend.

wow your ahead of the fashion editors

:P i noticed this trend big time, I want a baggy sailor pant with those brass buttons and sailor skirt like that ...its such a new look and havent seen anyone wear it yet!!

kenzo has a lot of nautical looks for s/s 06...but unfortunately they are all atrocious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cstmbres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->