Helmut Lang bag

_Astrid_

Reaction score
ac_w25.jpg

I'm in love.
Does anyone know where you can order this bag online? How much do you think it retails for?

Thanks in advance! :flower:

I wouldn't be terribly surprised if only discount sites like yoox and bluefly are carrying it. It IS part of Prada and that group isn't very internet friendly. I'm sure someone here knows the price though :flower:

yeah, but i dont want to wait until next year to maybe find it on yoox! :lol:

c'mon ... i'm sure someone knows!!! please?

Sorry, I don't know the price. But I have to say I love it! I still want one of the rope accessories from this season, but I'm sure they're all sold out by now, so I'll wait for something cool on eBay. The only thing that would make that bag cooler is one of Helmut's black handcuff bracelets attached to it. :heart:

i read somewhere that his summer collection isn't selling very well - i doubt it's true tho.
i'll be in London tomorrow and will go and see if i can find the bag somewhere, if i do, i'll report back! :smile:

_Astrid_ said:
i read somewhere that his summer collection isn't selling very well - i doubt it's true tho.
i'll be in London tomorrow and will go and see if i can find the bag somewhere, if i do, i'll report back! :smile:

There was one of these babies in the New York Helmut Lang store at 30% off. I liked it a lot.

i love helmut's bags and accessories so much. i wish his line were more readily available here. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->