Homeland

He blinked, he wasn't dead.
Posted via Mobile Device

^Didn't he sort of move? I hope so, he has a powerful presence.

Quinn is in very bad shape....it seems.sorry for the spoilers before, this thread moves slowly and with only a few loyals and I forgot that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course we don't know for sure if he's dead, he was, after all, still alive in that last scene. I'm deducing that he's gone based on the fact that in the last episode, Carrie tells Brody that there were 7 casualties and in the promo someone says 6 people are dead. I'm also pretty sure Danny is still alive as they didn't show him injured at all and I believe the actor is billed in some future episodes.

Rupert Friend is/was a great addition to the show.

Danny was shown being shot, right after he shot one of the bad guys. I think they would kill off Danny from this incident rather than Quinn, who has far more character potential.
Posted via Mobile Device

I thought this episode was great. But my only beef was that one of the agents shot was Seth Gillam who is a great but unvalued / utilised actor (he was in The Wire / Teenwolf). Why waste a great actor with such a short going nowhere role?

Really Bianca? I didn't see Danny getting shot. I'm really glad Quinn is alive. For now!

I enjoy that they are making all of the relationships on the show more intertwined and complicated. Great show!

I thought episode #7 was a bit of a filler. But maybe I just need to watch it again when I'm not ready to drop.

i find that dana is a bit annoying really, i don;t know it's her sulky expression or her voice

It's her voice. And also the way she is written. The writers seem to have trouble writing teenagers, but what I don't get is if that is their weakness then why emphasize that? Maybe they don't know they can't write children lol. I don't know, but not all teenagers are brooding and sulky. I'm so sick of this. Plus, the actress playing Dana has terrible line delivery, it's monotonous and bored and sometimes whiny. She also seems to have one facial expression, mouth open, half sneering and one body position, arms folded. So, here's hoping that this storyline with the VP's son pays off somehow because she's annoying as crap.

lol, I find her very amusing. Maybe it's because I'm not a teenager. :lol:

All in all, another great episode! Unfortunately, it had a big problem. I had hoped, apparently in vain, that when the woman told Dana to GTFO that this hit-and-run story-line and the frequent Dana would be over. But no. From the preview, with Dana blaming her father, they're going to draw this thing out for as long as possible. I don't know who that actress's father or mother is, but I can't think of any other reason the writers really believed she had the acting chops or the likability to be pushed to the forefront of this series. She's so effing annoying. And Jess needs to quit being such a Chatty Patti and keep her friggin mouth shut.

It's her voice. And also the way she is written. The writers seem to have trouble writing teenagers, but what I don't get is if that is their weakness then why emphasize that? Maybe they don't know they can't write children lol. I don't know, but not all teenagers are brooding and sulky. I'm so sick of this. Plus, the actress playing Dana has terrible line delivery, it's monotonous and bored and sometimes whiny. She also seems to have one facial expression, mouth open, half sneering and one body position, arms folded. So, here's hoping that this storyline with the VP's son pays off somehow because she's annoying as crap.

LOL on the mouth open
yes and her voice too, i also find jess as annoying. they didn't make her and the daughter likeable

When Jess gets angry I cannot help but thinking she´s gonna snap into "evil lizard" like in V and chomp down a couple of mice...

Just started watching this show... obsessed.

Sort of reminds me of 24.

Although Claire Danes sometimes annoys me. I'm not sure why. I think its the way she strains her eyes :ninja:.

Party Vixen - the show has the same writers as 24! :smile:

Carrie is starting to really annoy me... this ep especially... freaking out over the helicopter. You'd think she'd have been sighing relief because a) it'd be far easier to track, and b) there was no imminent excecution.

The actress who plays Jess has obviously had her top lip done, she looks so different than last season, imo (which has been annoying me haha).

I actually don't mind Dana.
Posted via Mobile Device

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrigitteXCX
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->