How Much?

About $120 for a pair of slouchy boots in London. I don't have $500 to spend on a pair of shoes, nor do I know anyone else who does.

Can't be spendin' big bucks on shoes, I'd rather splurge on purses and clothes :smile: This winter I bought a $240 pair of slouchy suede kitten heeled black boots and then dropped $50 to weather-proof 'em and get treads put on... most I've ever spent on shoes. And I adore them!

$495 on a pair of YSL clogs (picture on some thread around here, can't recall which)

490 Euro for the Louis Vuitton red Satin Pumps (from the Ad with Christina Ricci) - no regrets there - I LOVE THEM and they are very comfortable! :heart:

Heroin_Chic said:
490 Euro for the Louis Vuitton red Satin Pumps (from the Ad with Christina Ricci) - no regrets there - I LOVE THEM and they are very comfortable! :heart:

*JEALOUS* :heart: them!

$300+ for Vera Wangs

Right now, I'm completely willing to spend an exorbitant amount of money (which I really don't have, but if I did, I'd drop the money in a sec) on these...

00370f.jpg

I had 2 pairs of custom knee high boots made for $400 each.

After that it was a pair of Blahniks for $250 (One of my pooches ended up using them as a chew toy, which was just as well since they were too small. :( )

$100 on some bcbgs........ i definately still have buyers remorse about these :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbtina
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->