Hugo Boss "Essence de Femme" : Julia Stegner

*Bianca*

Reaction score
bossessence20de20femmezt3.jpg

Hugo Boss will follow up on 2006's Boss Femme with Essence de Femme, a concentrated evening version of the original fragrance. The fruity floral scent includes notes of tangerine, blackcurrant, freesia, jasmine, lily, musk and lemon wood. Hugo Boss Essence de Femme will launch in August in 50 ml Eau de Parfum Concentree and body lotion.
fashionmag/nowsmellthis

I like it. I would like ie better if it her nose and chin were done a bit, but its still interesting. I'm just so glad to see my Stegner! :D

I love Julia but this is something from a horror film :shock: like she has been killed and the camera zooms in for a final closeup :ninja:

i think it would look better flipped on its side, still not thrilled with how her mouth is but again i like it better like this
bossessence20de20femmezt3.jpg

I love Julia but this is something from a horror film :shock: like she has been killed and the camera zooms in for a final closeup :ninja:
:lol: I agree, it's quite an unpleasant angle and her eyes look weird. Poor Julia, she's very pretty.

Julia and Hugo Boss? Who would of thought. She looks kind of crazy though, reminds me of:

mashacrazy.gif

Source: Livejournal

Wait, now I remember what it really reminds me of.

89b2729fd7a02ef8eb6ad010.L.jpg

Source: Amazon

i think Julia looks so beautiful even in that pose!

I've been coming back to this ad for two days, and she still looks cross-eyed. The rest of it is lovely, but as the saying goes, one eye is looking at you while the other eye's looking for you.

Thanks but hugo boss femme and hugo boss essence de femme are different fragrances This is not replacement for essence de femme but for the femme fragrance . The essence de femme more concentrated and different campaign :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CREATIVERESEARCH
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->