• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Hugo David

LittleMsSunshine

Reaction score
Hugo David

Height: 6’1″ | 187cm
Chest: 36″ | 92cm
Waist: 30″ | 77cm
Shoe: 9.5 UK | 44 EU
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown

NEW YORK: WILHELMINA MODELS
PARIS: NEW MADISON
MOTHER: L’AGENCE 160G

Parisian new face Hugo David was scouted by emerging managment agency Lagence 160g at the Solidays music festival in Paris. He is currently studying but has already shot a look book for APC.
Standing 6’1″ in height and aged just 19, we expect to see Hugo storming a Fashion Week very soon!

Full Name: Hugo David
Birth date: 19th March 1994
Birthplace: Paris
Ethnic Origin: French
How were you scouted: I was scouted during the ”Solidays’ festival. A music festival in Paris by a model scout from LAGENCE 160g.
Favourite grooming product: One million by Paco Rabanne. I love the smell it makes me feel strong and powerful!
Favourite food: I love cheeseburgers
Hobbies: I play football with my friends and I dance hip hop
Fitness Regime: Being active everyday
Favourite Movie: Pulp Fiction for sure
What was the last track you listened to on your iPod: Red House by Jimi Hendrix
Guilty Pleasure: Betting
Dislike: Being late
Dream country to visit: Brasil !!!
If you got to relive one day in your modeling career it would be: I am just starting and I have to do school as I have my graduation in June. But I already shot a lookbook for APC.
Who are your idols: My mother and Cassius Clay
What was the last thing to make you laugh out loud: My friend’s new hair cut. The hair dresser wasn’t nice at all to him hahaha
What was the last dream you remember: A strange dream about a trip to F.TAPE offices hahha no i’m kidding
One word to describe yourself: Calm

ftape.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->