I Am Having Trouble Finding A Price

Spring_Fever

Reaction score
I found this site with gorgeous dresses including this one click and this one click I want to buy it but it looks like this site is not selling the clothes.

My sister in law wears this stuff all of the time and I really, really love it. She gets gorgeous things for her 8 year old too.

Forgive my stupidity if the answer is right under my nose but to me it looks as if the above site is only trying to get sales associates or trying to recruit stores to carry the product.

I know Cornell Trading has a site of there own but it doesn't have any of the really nice fall dresses that I see on this other site. AGH!

here is their retail site

Or are they the same site? They look the same but I can't find any prices for the dresses that I want. Why would they show me dresses and not let me buy them! I don't want to sell them, I want to wear them and own them.

I'm so confused and frustrated. I need an asprin. :wacko:

They do have a store locator (click on help, then store locations) if you don't want to do online. It looks like the first site is for retailers, and the second one is for everyone else. There are a couple of possibilites as to why they don't have the dresses you want-- they could want to get rid of their summer stuff before they list the fall/winter clothing, they could not want to list it before a certain date, or something else entirely, but I think it's the first, since everything's on sale. One thing you could do is talk to your sister in law, to see if she knows how the site works, or contact customer services. good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->