i-D Magazine September 2008 : Jourdan Dunn by Emma Summerton

I don´t remember when was the last time I saw Erin on an ed, it was a nice surprise :smile:
Thanks!

Prominent content. The cast is great and Jourdan shines alongside Natasa and Aline.
Yes please scan Alek's ed if possible, much appreciated.
Can't wait to pick up a copy.

So much wonderful and varied content :D

My favourite is Aline's enchanting shoot. I love Jourdan + Josh, but the concept of the ed is a bit lame. Lily's ed is rather weird :shock:

I think this almost cements Jourdan as one of the top girls to watch for Spring. She looks great but I love Lily's ed!

First time I've ever seen Magdalena looking so soft. Love it :heart:. Lily's ed...:lol:...especially in that shot in front of the mirror...is so vintage Playboy it's killing me. (A friend of mine has a huge collection all predating 1980.) The hair, the lighting, some of the styling....:lol:

:lol:

I guess that was exactly what they were trying to do, I can almost hear the 70s music in the background. :lol: but it's a great ed!

The cover looks like something Vogue would print. :sick: I thought i-D was a London fashion magazine, not aspirational circle-jerk material for model-obsessed teenage girls.

That said, the Agyness issue had fantastic covers but no content, so if that's the rule then this issue mightn't be too bad.

I love the styling in all of these editorials, but Pierre Bailly's photographs remind me so much of Terry Richardson's!

A home run both the front cover and the eds are very striking and beautifully made.

I just hate how her bangs are so short! Just a couple inches longer and they'd be fine. Otherwise, the cover looks okay. It doesn't make me jump out of my sit in a rush to get it though...

various unseen previews, yet ...

- Rodarte and Kim Gordon
Text : Charlie Porter
photo by David B. Sherry, fashion editors : Kate and Laura Mulleavy, styling : James Worthington

- A Modest enquiry into the nature of witchcraft by Manuela Pavesi and Anna dello Russo

- If only they knew she had the power by Simons Harris, styled by Pippa Vosper

- Isabel Marant by Ami Sioux, styled by Hannes Hetta

- scanned by berlinrocks -

Anna dello Russo... More Prada Lace... Isabel Marant :clap:

Thank you for the previews Berlin :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muk5
Back