I got my Prada robot for $19.00!!

Yeah, there should be the origional price on the tag. Then in pen the mark down of it. Then you need to calculate on your own or ask them how much it would be with the 60% off...

Hebden... love...that...bag

Well I went to Vauhan Mills on Saturday and I went back to Holt Renfrew Last Call. Well I saw the Prada Robot and asked for the price again the girl said $74.00 and I asked if that was the final price and she said yes. I even mentioned how you got it for $19.00 and she said that the Prada Keychains were never marked down that low. Well either way lucky you for getting it for $19.00. Anyways the origional price for the Robot is around $200.00 and for $74.00 it's still a bargain so I got it. I love it!

DSC02196copy.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/litafan69/DSC02196copy.jpg

nice keychain! does anyone know when their 60% markdown starts...its like 30% right now

Heading to Vaughn Mills today, will let everyone know about the prices! :flower:

kisa said:
Heading to Vaughn Mills today, will let everyone know about the prices! :flower:

Just got back about an hour ago, and I wasn't impressed AT ALL. The shoe selection was bad, and I didn't see anything special in the handbags either. Prada robot was no where to be found. :( But I went to Rocky Mountain and got a candy apple so all is well! :lol:

I'm not sure how popular the robots are as I don't see many of them but I have a bag that it looks cute with so that was my choice but it was a CRAZZZYY mark down.

I was looking through the section with all of the tops. They had the most amazing Marc Jacobs stuff. They had this cute green jersey that I didnt end up getting but it went down to $20.00. I did get a $29.00 purple Marc Jacobs wife beater.

Yeah, the place is my new obsession.

:o

I am insanely jealous

real cute! and you are sure they are "real" prada??? because if so you hit a jackpot

^^Holt Renfrew Last Call located in Vaughan Mills is part of the prestrige Holt Renfrew Corporation. However this location unlike others is where they send all the past season's clothing and accessories that did not sell, at marked down prices. So authenticity is of no question.

I absolutely love that store.. the problem I've gotten in there.. LOL!

I find the selection for men is extremley limited apposed to the women's selection. Plus if you range from the sizes M-XL you still find something nice, but if you're a S like myself you don't find anything decent.

i've found some great deals before too there....but most of the time i can't seem to find 'really nice' items. I don't have the patience to go through those racks. The shoe selection is terrible, and some of the workers aren't that helpful. I've shopped at other warehouse like stores before such as Winners..but the HR Last Call is so overwhelming for some reason...

Did anyone pick up any good deals during boxing day/week?

gsquared said:
i've found some great deals before too there....but most of the time i can't seem to find 'really nice' items. I don't have the patience to go through those racks. The shoe selection is terrible, and some of the workers aren't that helpful. I've shopped at other warehouse like stores before such as Winners..but the HR Last Call is so overwhelming for some reason...

Did anyone pick up any good deals during boxing day/week?

I passed by the week of their boxing day sale, and they had women's Rock & Republic, True Religion and Seven for all Mankind jeans sizes 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 at $49.99.

man, i really want one of those little robots....

i want a damn prada robot. i wrote about them in my lj FOREVER ago. haha.

I did'nt get a robot;..but I got a gold prada heart and Lipstick keychain instead..but that was a looong time ago... i think they were $15 :P

unplugged: Wow! I didn't see those when I went. I just went last week though..so they're probably all gone :( Urban Outfitters has $50 Sevens too I heard...at least they did in previous years..I've never seen them though. Oh...when will I find heavily discounted jeans?

bumping this... I know it's a long shot but has anyone seen these anywhere on sale?? I'm looking for the big ones like the one in the pic, and Im hoping I can find them for way less than they retailed for (around $275)

616b_1.JPG

(ebay.com)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->