I'm not a plastic bag - Anya Hindmarch

i love,

it can fit about a 6pack of diet coke, one 1liter bottle of milk, a pack of 1kg pasta, and a good amount of vegetables/fruit :wink:

I know they were selling them @ Whole Foods on Bowery st. for $15 like last month but I only saw 1 person with one since then and I no where else seems to have it. Also, Steve Madden has been giving away reusable canvas bags with your purchase. I had a friend who bought some shoes and returned them just to keep the bag...seems like a good way to get a free canvas tote:innocent: To bad I dont have a pic.

I just got one in the post this morning and one for my best pal. The bag is nicer than I thought it would be actually. I'm going to try it out grocery shopping tonight and see how much can fit. Thank you leyla for the info!

saw this during the weekend :o:o:cry:

ah1cn8.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

ok got the bags, yes 2 bags, we were supposed to have one, but she store 10corco como is full of those bags!! so I've finally have the 2 bags one for me and the other for my mum.
the bag is cute, I went shopping today and I've use it .. it's seems small but I've carried lots of stuff .. so nice buy for 12 euros!

fakes are bad, but maybe some people will carry them instead of plastic bags :innocent:

i saw those fakes on oxford street! so funny- they were 10 pounds while the originals were 7.50!

It is a good message, but wtf.

You would think that the designer, having designed this bag, would have put more effort into making it entirely environmentally friendly. Which makes me think that spreading the message wasn't their only goal....

...used to like the bag, still like the message, but it just disgusts me now.

buy this one instead. You wont be inspiring others to recycle, but at least it wasn't made in a factory and shipped in a plastic bag. Plus you get to make fun of people who carry the original.

http://www.ekmpowershop4.com/ekmps/shops/frommarissav/index.asp?function=DISPLAYPRODUCT&productid=24
smugbag2small%281%29.jpg

^I find that bag to be even more pretentious than the "I am not a plastic bag" which is what it is trying to argue against. Not to mention it costs like three times the amount of the AH one. It makes me think that those who carry that bag are, in fact, "smug twat"

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually really want the I'm not a smug twat bag, though nobody where I live would even understand the significance, it'd still be funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloome
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->