I'm Not Fat, Says Kelly Osbourne

PrinceOfCats said:
Well no offense either but it's not an attitude it's the truth. She has spare fat. She would be healthier if she lost some weight.
You shouldnt assume she would be healthier if she was thinner, this is a often misunderstood concept, that thinner equals healthier, in reality.....you really dont have any idea what is healthier for Kelly unless you are her doctor.

PrinceOfCats said:
Well no offense either but it's not an attitude it's the truth. She has spare fat. She would be healthier if she lost some weight.
I agree with esmerelda. Kelly looks pretty healthy to me already, I'm pretty sure she has a normal BMI. I'd rather have her look like this, than have her become like the olsen twin with the eating disorder :sick:.

I don't know. :rolleyes:

I think it's great that she has so much confidence in a town where you are surrounded with what is considered an "ideal" body. But that's not saying I would want her figure. In fact, I would absolutely hate to have her figure, :huh: and I put a lot of work into not going there. I do think she is overweight.Everyone has their own celebrity ideal, and she is not mine. However, like I said before, it is very cool she doesn't feel she has to be blonde and thin to live and work in Hollywood.:flower:

I do think it's kinda weird that she once said she was a UK size 10 though (American size 6). She was talking about how designers started sending her stuff after the Osbournes became popular and it was all a 14 (American 10).

I watched an episode of the Osbournes the other day though, where she had not taken a bath or a shower in days and Sharon kept saying how she smelt, and you could literally see, she looked dirty.:sick: That totally put me off her. I mean the girl just would not shower. It was wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
esmereldagrubb said:
You shouldnt assume she would be healthier if she was thinner, this is a often misunderstood concept, that thinner equals healthier, in reality.....you really dont have any idea what is healthier for Kelly unless you are her doctor.
About 20 % bodyfat would be the healthiest bodyweight for a white caucasian female Kelly's age. At the moment she is quite visibly way over that...

impossibleprincess said:

overweight.Everyone has their own celebrity ideal, and she is not mine. However, like I said before, it is very cool she doesn't feel she has to be blonde and thin to live and work in Hollywood.:flower:

No, she just has to be related to the Prince of Darkness. Would anybody give a sh*t about Kelly if she wasn't Kelly Osbourne? Methinks she'd just be another chunky British girl with an attitude problem.

Em

impossibleprincess said:

I do think it's kinda weird that she once said she was a UK size 10 though (American size 6). She was talking about how designers started sending her stuff after the Osbournes became popular and it was all a 14 (American 10).

I sincerely doubt she's a size 6 by any means. Perhaps at her VERY thinnest back in late 2003. I'm anywhere from a 6 to an 8 and I'm noticeably thinner than Kelly is. I always guessed her at a 12-14 (American)-thats\'s if her clothes actually fit her properly. I'd guess she might squeeze into a 10 if the cut is big enough.

I just realized I just quoted the same person again, I could done that all at once. Oh well.

Em

A UK 10 is closer to a US 2-4. The bust measurement is usually 32-33". I can wear a size 10 for trousers or skirts, but I have to wear a 12 for the bust/shoulder measurements, and I wear a US 4-6 depending on the garment or style. I think I am probably slimmer than Kelly Osbourne, and possibly taller. I'd place Kelly at around a US 8-10, or UK 14-16-ish. I'm usually really good at guessing women's dress-sizes. Comes with the territory of being a dressmaker. Commercial sewing patterns are graded the same as British ready-to-wear, which is how I discovered what sizes to buy when I was on my charity-shop plunders when I lived in York. I'm usually a 10-12 for patterns (I grade up in the bust and shoulders on dresses or blouses).

I would not say she's fat. Chubby, yes, and she has a round babyface that makes her look chubbier than she probably is. I have a fat face too, and in pictures I look dumpy when I actually have a pretty decent figure.

I was asked by her stylist to send her some pieces for a photo shoot - I immediately thought we wouldn't have any samples in her size, but she told me she is a US6 and actually pretty tiny in real life. :huh: found it hard to believe, but I suppose the one dressing her should know what size she takes....

how tall is she?? The other thing is that she always looks squeezed into her clothes. There's never much room, IMO.

esmereldagrubb said:
sorry but i´m not going to start a debate with you. have fun! :flower:

Everyone should exercise, wether to loose weight or not, but just to stay healthy now and in the longer run, that goes for Kelly and everyone else for that matter :flower:

shes clean now from drugs right...?

i keep trying to give up v cans and red bull drinks and coke cans and xenical and its too hard i keep going straight back to caffene

My friend Cher would kill me if she finds out that I've posted this picture of her and Kelly here- he he.

Actually, I think Miss Osbourne is kinda cute in her own way.

Attachments

• Picture161.jpg
    Picture161.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 12
i think if shes happy just leave her alone.. i wish there was a world where everyone wasnt always analysing other peoples bodys... even though i have never been a fan... i am happy shes brave enough to be herself... not everyone is happy being super thin... :flower: kelly dont change for anyone

versace_goddess said:
i think if shes happy just leave her alone.. i wish there was a world where everyone wasnt always analysing other peoples bodys... even though i have never been a fan... i am happy shes brave enough to be herself... not everyone is happy being super thin... :flower: kelly dont change for anyone

see, i strongly agree with that... nobody should change for anybody else... that's why we should condemn NEITHER fat NOR skinny celebs -as long as you don't suffer from an illness, you CHOOSE your own appareance :flower:

MissP said:
see, i strongly agree with that... nobody should change for anybody else... that's why we should condemn NEITHER fat NOR skinny celebs -as long as you don't suffer from an illness, you CHOOSE your own appareance :flower:
:clap: i have suffered from annorexia and it ruined my life... i think its good to see someone happy with there body... lately so many celebs have lost so much weight...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
malox88
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->