I'm Not Fat, Says Kelly Osbourne

GLaMeR KiTTy23 said:
its obvious kelly isnt 105 lbs like most celebs we see on tv or in movies, but i LOVE how she can wear the same things and still show the same amount of confidence. to me, that makes her close 2 PERFECTION (cuz u know, NO ONE IS perfect) cuz she def. sets a good example 4 other girls. she is healthy and i luv that she speaks her mind when and where she wants. just my opinion though! :wink:
totally agree.

She looks lovely just as she is. Even if she's slightly chubby, it's the well-proportioned sort of chubbiness and it suits her.
I like that she says whatever pops in her head and has her own sense of style.

The most important is that she is confident. You dont have to be thin to be beautiful.:heart:
kelly-osbourne_mtv-awards_060102.jpg

shutup2_180.jpg

She could lose a few stone without doing an awful lot of damage, methinks :innocent:

I can't stand her but I think she would look great thinner, she doesn't look awful now but meh =/

I've done background work on "Life As We Know It" tons of times and in person she's really not that large at all...I find that she always looks chubbier in magazines and definetly on tv ( the extra 10 pounds from the camera?haha)..she also has an adorable voice in person..cute accent..super nice to the other actors and the crew..however, she was always quite snobby to the extras...

kelly says....

"I love going out where celebrities are getting wasted, thinking theyre so cool, and then theyre walking out with their security guard and puking down their sleeve. But I guess I was like that too. "

[The STAR 12/27/04 'eavesdropping in hollywood/overheard]

did fitzgerald start like this??

yeah but it's in her dna. look at how her mum used to be neither is a naturally thin person

There is a price all those celebs have to pay for what they get. Being thin is one of them.

I think she is beautiful! And I think part of what makes her so beautiful is that she also feels that she is beautiful. She's tacky at times, but over-all very easy on the eyes and I love that attitude!:D But she has nothing on my Greg!

I am happy for Kelly, I am not saying she needs to lose weight or that she doesn't look good (because I honestly think she's a very cute girl and I'm by no means skinny), but saying she isn't fat is a joke.

PrinceOfCats said:
She could lose a few stone without doing an awful lot of damage, methinks :innocent:
No offence, but thats the kind of attitude which leads insecure, girls and boy having eating disorders...

:sick: I dont like her or her whole family...

But I am probably far from who they would like as friends too!!

boho_babe said:
No offence, but thats the kind of attitude which leads insecure, girls and boy having eating disorders...
Well no offense either but it's not an attitude it's the truth. She has spare fat. She would be healthier if she lost some weight.

I am with you Prince. She is overweight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VogueVoyager
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->