Individual Model Showlists - Fall/Winter 2008.2009

^It's definitely an exclusive, then (I'm assuming it was reported by the media in Brazil)? :woot:

You can add Iceberg to Laura Blokhina and Guliana Teso to Lindsay Ellingson. :flower: Thank you all so much for your work!

Faith, you are amazing :woot:

Oh and Alexandra Tomlinson for Balenciaga was an official exclusive :smile:

Wow! Great for Alex :heart: No wonder she wasn't at Dior/Galliano like she alwayswere...Thanks! :flower:

Exactly!

Elena Melnik was also at Christian Dior, by the way :smile:

Hey Faith Magdalena was also at Frankie Morello in Milan which makes her 60 shows and her entering the list at number 10 :D

And Hanne-Gaby Odiele was not at John Galliano...I'm converting these lists to points atm and I know the Dior/Galliano casts by heart as usual so :P

the list over the top 10 models was exciting! congrats to siri! or something... :smile: but my girl olga did a pretty good job too.

Hey Faith Magdalena was also at Frankie Morello in Milan which makes her 60 shows and her entering the list at number 10 :D

I actually just saw that she has 61 total, so she enters at #9! ^_^

And Hanne-Gaby Odiele was not at John Galliano...I'm converting these lists to points atm and I know the Dior/Galliano casts by heart as usual so :P

But I don't have her down for John Galliano! :lol: I thought someone else edited that post but the last edit was by me from 21 hours ago :flower:

Suvi also closed Alexandre Herchcovitch BTW, that would make it 12 closings (O.O) I guess.

London:
Ashley Isham
Bora Aksu
Erdem
John Rocha
House of Holland
Nathan Jenden
Osman Yousefzada
Peter Pilotto
Richard Nicoll
Topshop Unique
Vivienne Westwood Red Label

Milan:
Antonio Marras
Blugirl
Laura Biagiotti
Versace

New York:
3.1 Philip Lim
Angel Sanchez
Behnaz Sarafpour
DKNY
Erin Fetherston
Marc by Marc Jacobs
Rodarte
Sari Gueron

Paris:
Issey Miyake
Jean Paul Gaultier
Vivienne Westwood
Thank you so much Faith :heart::woot: amazing job !!
Viktoriya Sasonkina also did Manish Arora :flower:

^You did! :rofl: :( But she still had an amazing season :smile:

And you're very welcome! :magic: There are still errors to be corrected, but I'm very glad the fashion weeks are over :lol: Until next season!

:ermm: Malin did walk for Kristina Ti in Milan...which would bring her back to 60 shows...:innocent:

amazing work Faith - thanks for all your brilliant list compiling
- a bunch of flowers for you -
:flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks soo much for the efford that has been put into this :flower:

Hm some of the models with the most shows I haven't even heard of
Malin Ones, Agnete Hegelund, Angelika Kocheva that's the first time I heard of them, should look them up.. have they been around for a little while or are they quite new?
Georgina Stojiljkovic very recently I discovered and just seen few pictures and wow she's all over the runways, when was her first season?
Karlie Kloss I just know by name I don't even know her look..
And a lot of others probably.
Siri is also one I never pay attention to so surprise she's on the very top.

God how top runway models change, and every season new ones come and come, it's like the revolution of the top runwya models, I remember the ones from 2003-06 a lot of them aren't all over the catwalks like they use to be, and now they are replaced and do very few shows if none.
I am glad Natasha is still going strong though :heart:
& suprisingly Tanya had 60 shows, and last season 73, but that's because she did skip London this season, so she still had fantastic season.

Last edited by a moderator:
^This is Agnete's second season, Angelika's first full season and for Malin and Georgina it's their first season overall. Karlie Kloss was new last season and has since grown into quite the powerhouse!

^It's actually also Georgina's first full season (She did some SS08 shows in Europe) ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
am061890
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->