iOffer Accessories, LushFashions.com, etc.

This thread is so addictive....I'm definetely on the hunt for a Chanel J12 now! :D

I thought I'd post about my J12 since a few members have asked about them in the past. After reading the thread and on advice on here I went to one of the watch forums and bought a 38mm J12 from one of their trusted dealers. It cost $78 and I love it! If anyone wants the name of my dealer then PM me and I'll be happy to pass it on.

dscf1327.jpg

dscf1335k.jpg

dscf1341w.jpg

my photos

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope it's Ok for me to ask this here bit can anyone tell me who makes the best Chanel 5018 half tint Sunglasses. I've recently been obsessing over them and want a pair more that anything but I really want a good quality pair ant one that is made of cheap plastic. Can anyone tell where I may find a Really good pair

I just ordered a pair of the Chanel sunglasses with bows on the sides from Catty. You may want to ask Catty if she carries the half tint sunglasses. I usually trust her quality in bags and accessories but I've never tried her sunglasses before so this is a first for me. I'll post pics when I get them!

So, all of a sudden I'm dying for a Mahina gris XL. It seems that J's has dark brown lining instead of dark grey. Isn't the lining supposed to be a dark grey? Catty's is also brown?

Hey guys, I'm on the search for the best watch replica sellers. If anyone has any great experiences with sellers please let me know.

I was wondering if anyone can recommend at good place to at nice pair of Chanel cc stud earrings. I would love a small pair :smile:

Can someone recommend me a seller that sells cartier love bracelets in real gold? thanks in advance!

Help - CDC Shopping

I hope someone can help me. I have my heart set on the Hermes Orange CDC with the gold hardware. I usually buy everything from Catty but her price for the CDC is $88. :( I'm sure it's lovely but if there's any other seller out there with similar quality that can cut that price in half, I'd be more apt to purchase.

Here are some sellers I found on Ioffer with very reasonable prices:
nulipinbo2013
lanwuli
haoyunday666

Anyone heard of them? Most have the exact same pictures on their profiles and claim they took said pictures themselves. :rolleyes:

Last question: I'm assuming the black leather cuff with gold hardware would be less prone to looking fake but I want the orange just a little bit more.

So, has anyone had any good experiences with paying 35-45 USD for a CDC?

Feel free to PM me. Would truly appreciate any help!

I hope someone can help me. I have my heart set on the Hermes Orange CDC with the gold hardware. I usually buy everything from Catty but her price for the CDC is $88. :( I'm sure it's lovely but if there's any other seller out there with similar quality that can cut that price in half, I'd be more apt to purchase.

Here are some sellers I found on Ioffer with very reasonable prices:
nulipinbo2013
lanwuli
haoyunday666

Anyone heard of them? Most have the exact same pictures on their profiles and claim they took said pictures themselves. :rolleyes:

Last question: I'm assuming the black leather cuff with gold hardware would be less prone to looking fake but I want the orange just a little bit more.

So, has anyone had any good experiences with paying 35-45 USD for a CDC?

Feel free to PM me. Would truly appreciate any help!

I would certainly go ahead and take a chance on these as I am reasonably certain they are all the same quality. I found some great Clic Clac bracelets from a seller for $25 and they were super nice.

Two of these sellers have a lot of positive reviews.

I would also go with what your heart desires and get the orange. I'm not sure why you think it would look more fake. Exotic straps make be pushing it but I think orange would look fine since it's such a commonly replicated Hermes color in leather.

Good to know, jujulabee. I really appreciate the response and it makes me feel better. I do love the orange! Yay! :heart:

I actually went with:
goodaaa888

bc the price was so right and he/she had good reviews.

I can post a picture of it tomorrow if you'd like. It's really adorable. I haven't seen a real one up close and personal so I can't attest to how perfect a rep it is, but to the untrained eye and based on pictures I've seen it's pretty darn good. The leather feels pretty good too.

No one in Houston knows any better anyway. lol! (just noticed you're from TX as well...where abouts?)

I give that seller a thumbs up!

^i've been wanting to purchase some Hermes jewelry,etc (oran sandals and belt). Can you post a pic of your purchase? Im willing to try new sellers

^i've been wanting to purchase some Hermes jewelry,etc (oran sandals and belt). Can you post a pic of your purchase? Im willing to try new sellers

i ordered a hermes orange collier de chien bracelet from jacky last year. i like it a lot. but its rather heavy -so i dont wear it often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->