iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #12 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what's happening with NBF? Their iOffer has been empty for a minute now.

did you go back one page? they are working on bubblegum and magenta now. email them if you are interested.

what happened to this forum eh? it used to move 4 pages a night and now its only 1 every month or so seems very sad to me :(

baby_yorkie you're birkin is super cute! and it looks like a really good rep
I was thinking the same thing...weird.

Hey guys! Nice to see some familiar faces in here :smile: baby yorkie, coco, lucy, etc. hope you are all well! I ordered an LV wallet and bag for my best friend a few years ago from Catty, her site redirected me to a diff one. Is it still the same? Thanks all!

Oops nevermind..looks like the site it redirected me to is not one to buy anything at all

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! Nice to see some familiar faces in here :smile: baby yorkie, coco, lucy, etc. hope you are all well! I ordered an LV wallet and bag for my best friend a few years ago from Catty, her site redirected me to a diff one. Is it still the same? Thanks all!

Oops nevermind..looks like the site it redirected me to is not one to buy anything at all

Catty still has a site, she's just changed the address slightly and it's now password protected.

i think this thread is moving slowly because not many "it" bags to dye for !! have been produced lately...
anyway i will go and try fangs chanel - my bad its still in factory :P

Yes that's why I said you paid too much for it. It's not worth the price you paid since its not made right. But, you say that you are happy with it and that's all that matters :flower:

Maybe you can ask J to make the mini boy for you. I just got him to make quite a few bags for me ^_^

Let me know if yu do ask J about a mini Boy - I'd be interested too. Catty has them but not the mini ones.

did you go back one page? they are working on bubblegum and magenta now. email them if you are interested.

I did see that, but all my communication with them has always been through iOffer, so I don't have any outside contact email. If someone would like to share that with me via PM, that'd be awesome-- otherwise I was just curious what was up with their iOffer page.

The boys are doing rose bonbon with mini gold hw :smile:! quite excited, obvious pairing with a s/s wardrobe of whites, creams/pale shades. picture credit: mini city from redflagdeals.com

minicitywithminigold2.jpg

p1000441zpsbce7827c.jpg

I've been trying Catty's website all morning, and it isn't working. I hope she wasn't shut down!

The boys are doing rose bonbon with mini gold hw :smile:! quite excited, obvious pairing with a s/s wardrobe of whites, creams/pale shades

Do the boys (or anyone for that matter) do the mini city? The colour is cute! I'd love it with silver.

Do the boys (or anyone for that matter) do the mini city? The colour is cute! I'd love it with silver.

I don't think they're offering that silhouette at the moment, hopefully if there were enough requests over time from their clients/us? (and I'm guessing prepays) B&S, WB don't have any at the moment either. Shame, I would love one for a small pop of colour.

fangs site isnt working??

working fine for me at the moment!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Bonbon is sooooooooooo adorbs, but rose is not for me....even in the spring/summer. :/

Does anyone have a decent Celine source?

I got a couple of pieces from Jacky when I had his info and now I'm among the abandoned ones. WAHHHH! I wouldn't mind Goyard suggestions too...I know some of you approved of Catty's. The real deal is so luxe though. I imagine it's easy to tell the diff between a real and fake Goyard. I have yet to see a fake irl (or maybe I have, who the heck knows).

Hi to the oldies in the thread! I hope everyone is well.

I just ordered a black Goyard St. Louis PM from Catty. I can't wait to get it, and I hear that she makes the BEST Goyard!

I'll post pictures when it comes!

Hi guys, I need an everyday bag and I'm trying to decide between a Prada or a Chanel (the simple tote) , I've ordered before from catty Mulberry, Chanel and Vuitton and they were good, do you think Prada are good too? Thanx!!

Hi guys, I need an everyday bag and I'm trying to decide between a Prada or a Chanel (the simple tote) , I've ordered before from catty Mulberry, Chanel and Vuitton and they were good, do you think Prada are good too? Thanx!!

Catty's Prada Saffiano totes are good for the first few months, but I've seen a few where the leather has gotten bumpy/warped after use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->