• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #4 (Please read the rules in post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smkelley this is a close up of my Anthra 09 work and the most recent batch of black leather (my black rh city)
And an aerial view :lol:
Pics by me...
Congrats Blairwarner on your BL day...The first of many more to come

Attachments

• DSCN0938.JPG
    DSCN0938.JPG
    201.4 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN0937.JPG
    DSCN0937.JPG
    203.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:
blairwarner love the day! i love GSH on bright colors. i think you should get a bal wallet!! does your collection have any marine or raisin?

and i got a grey day from bagswap :smile: i absolutely LOVE it! i know i didn't like my ame rh day but i really love the day in neutral colors. i couldn't believe how easy it was to wear it on my shoulder and not worry about it slipping off. also i like how it's broken in already! it slouches perfectly and the leather is soft, just the way i like it

I'm not really sure how I feel about my Day yet. The color is soooo beautiful, but I'm worried that the Day looks really big on me. I love that it's so easy to wear and comfortable, but I think it overwhelms me just a little... But I'm going to give it a little time to try to get used to it. :flower:

amyiish, i loveeeeeeeeeeee that chloe gemma!!!!! it would be amazing if jacky made it !

Amyiish: that streetstyle photo of Olivia is my favorite photo of her LOL ooh i wish someone would make that bag too :smile:

Hooray! I'm glad there's interest in it. :smile: Maybe if enough people pester Jacky or Catty they'd make it?

I love your Day, Blairwarner! :woot:

I wish so hard that Jacky or Catty would make the Chloe Gemma! It's so feminine and sophisticated... :heart:

Pic from bagsnob.com

This is such a lovely bag! How to make Catty or Jacky to make certain bags? Do we have to group together to make the request, of it is purely their decision?

Luckyns: Sometimes Jacky or Catty will make a bag if they get asked enough, and see that there is enough interest in it to be worth making. :smile: If you really like it, try sending them e-mails. I e-mailed them both earlier asking them about it. Jacky said that he'll consider it! ^_^ Still waiting reply from Catty.

It's my first time to post a purchase!!

I got a Chanel Tweed Messenger Flap from Jacky (#2936).

Considering I'm barely 5", I think I'm drowning in the bag!! Too bad since I think its such a great bag especially if you're a student or could be an alternative to the PS1:blush:. (I mean size wise). I find the tweed really thick and looks like its a well made bag.

P.S..sorry for the crappy photos. I "borrowed" a $20 camera from work since I can't find mine.

Attachments

• DSCF8067.JPG
    DSCF8067.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF8070.JPG
    DSCF8070.JPG
    188.1 KB · Views: 10
amyiish- I'm definitely interested in the chloe gemma!! Hope catty considers as well! :smile: ooh and congrats on your maldives day! It's lovely!

fashioncalypso- Congrats on your tweed chanel! It looks fab on you! :smile: I don't think it looks too big on you! Thanks for sharing with us!

misspistol- Your new purchases from Dubai look great! I too am liking the TW clutch! :smile:

and i got a grey day from bagswap :smile: i absolutely LOVE it! i know i didn't like my ame rh day but i really love the day in neutral colors. i couldn't believe how easy it was to wear it on my shoulder and not worry about it slipping off. also i like how it's broken in already! it slouches perfectly and the leather is soft, just the way i like it

OMG! grey day! I would love to see it! :smile: Congrats pinkprincess! :flower:

blairwarner- I'm loving your GSH BL day!! I have a work in that combo and I really love the leather. It's so thick and chewy. Congrats!!!!

amyiish: The chloe bag is a lovely bag, I am sure many would be interested in it if J or C were to make it!

fashioncalypso: The tweed chanel actually looks good on you, like a messenger bag! :smile:

Girls, I think someone mentioned this already, but have you seen Catty's new gray coco? What do you think of the color? Pic from Catty.

Attachments

• 2010115730369947.jpg
    2010115730369947.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 5
BlairWarner Congrats on your BL! I hope you enjoy the color as much as I do :smile:. If you're looking for a new wallet I think you should definitely get the money wallet.

Here's a picture of an authentic gray rocco. Pic from TPF.
Catty's seems a little lighter compared to the gray authentic AW rocco in the picture?

Attachments

• DSC00201.jpg
    DSC00201.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 9
WOW! I didn't see this bag on her site. Take a look at this one! Does this one even exist? :lol: Pic from Catty.

Attachments

• 20101157303286401.jpg
    20101157303286401.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken