Is this bag Fake / Authentic? (December 2003 - July 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would a Prada dust bag always have the logo printed in black? Say it was printed in navy blue, would the dust bag then be fake?

The first one sold; are you the buyer?
The second one: there are no interior photos of this bag which would be needed for authentication. If you want to pursue the seller needs to provide photos of the interior label, both sides, etc.

Hello bag experts.. I just wanted to know what you guys thought about this Celine "Watch Me Work" bag? The front doesn't have the faux-croc, rather, a shiny reflective material instead. The seller told me her friend got it a private PR sale so it is not a widely produced item; she also mentioned that she saw it at the Celine flagship store in Paris. Does this look authentic to you? Thank you. :smile:

The first one sold; are you the buyer?
The second one: there are no interior photos of this bag which would be needed for authentication. If you want to pursue the seller needs to provide photos of the interior label, both sides, etc.

No, i missed out!!! oh well, another time!!

I don't know this bag, BUT judging by the chain and details it looks like a quality bag so it could be authentic. However, I don't know for sure, obviously.

Hello bag experts.. I just wanted to know what you guys thought about this Celine "Watch Me Work" bag? The front doesn't have the faux-croc, rather, a shiny reflective material instead. The seller told me her friend got it a private PR sale so it is not a widely produced item; she also mentioned that she saw it at the Celine flagship store in Paris. Does this look authentic to you? Thank you. :smile:

This looks authentic to me. I have the Damier canvas Trevi GM and the imprinting looks the same as this one.

I also think that it is authentic. But I'm still an amateur in judging an items originality so I might be wrong.

I would like better pics inside but do not like the way the shoulder strap attached on the inside. Looks fake to me.

Do you have anything to say about this one. My mother found it in a vintage store. It doesn't say Hermés anywhere but it's their classic "H" on the front. It's genuine leather on both inside and outside and yeah....I don't think it's a Hermés but does anyone know what label it can be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->