Is Zac Posen Fashion's Biggest Poseur?

Agreed. He's already so irrelevant; I cannot imagine him making a comeback, especially with the sort of work his line puts out.

The way he burns bridges, he's doomed. I mean, who snubs Oprah?! :shock: I'm surprised she still wore his gown after he didn't show up for her fitting, but something tells me that's the last time we're going to see her wearing his label.

Thanks for posting this Lucy92-- it was as hilarious as it was interesting-- and brutal! You can tell Zac has burned a lot of bridges.

that is a nice way of saying it, i guess...
this article is no less than a personal attack...major gossip...
and not exactly unbiased reporting...

looks like he messed with the wrong people...
:shock::shock::shock:

ouch!
:ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not at all surprised, and like others have already said there was always something about him that seemed a little bratty, for lack of a better word.

I'm weird when it comes to creators and their egos. Even though outward cockiness and arrogance is always a turn off, I can tolerate someone with a high level of self-confidence so long as their work backs it up. Posen has plenty of skill, but I have never felt that he had any actual talent, so to me there's a huge gulf between his apparently high self-regard and his almost ten years worth of work. He's a legend in his own mind, and only his own mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
The way he burns bridges, he's doomed. I mean, who snubs Oprah?! :shock: I'm surprised she still wore his gown after he didn't show up for her fitting, but something tells me that's the last time we're going to see her wearing his label.

I don't know if any of you watched Oprah After the Show (the behind the scenes of the Oprah show) but they showed the episode where she was going to the Oscar's and how they sent a Zac Posen representative to come to the fitting and there was no big deal made of it and Oprah certainly didn't seem to mind.

which leads me to agree with softgrey that Zac messed with the wrong person and that was the straw to break the camel's back.

that is a nice way of saying it, i guess...
this article is no less than a personal attack...major gossip...
and not exactly unbiased reporting...

looks like he messed with the wrong people...
:shock::shock::shock:

ouch!
:ninja:

however, I would agree that over the last couple of years I have liked his designs less and less, with the exception of those couple of gown he makes each season that are fine-tuned for red carpet actresses and are never really seen again.

Always felt he had an ego and if you don't have the goods to back it you just end up being a pain in the a**. Doesn't surprise me that he may have burnt the wrong bridges either.

LOOOL
Damn this made me laugh! I've never liked his clothes, they don't excite me!
And for him to think is in the same level as McQueen and Ford! Jesuuuusss I almost fall down of my chair! Ahahh really, why?! :lol:
He's so spoiled that he led himself to this situation, in this business when you're young you got to humble! But he his Zac so that's not on his mind! :innocent:

Sources told Page Six that Posen "kicked Wohl out of the Fashion Week afterparty at Midtown eatery Amalia. He yelled, 'How dare you, you traitor,' and then pushed her in the forehead with his finger."
What the-- :rofl:

honestly, when i read the title of this thread i said to myself "yeah, pretty much"

Posen regularly made calls to key editors asking why his clothes hadn't been pictured in their pages or complaining about their placement. "He was desperately frustrated and insecure," says a former friend who asked not to be named because she fears retribution. He couldn't stand seeing labels like Rodarte getting attention, she adds.

:rofl: #nopuedo ..... i just can't with him anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thehousedownboots
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->