Zac Posen collaborates with Seven for all Mankind

OUTRAGEOUS price! My goodness. The jeans have too much going on for my taste.

it should be placed right next to JLo's collection. no one would notice the difference in designers. :innocent:

spunsugar said:
it should be placed right next to JLo's collection. no one would notice the difference in designers. :innocent:

eesh, j.lo is starting to get ridiculous on her crap too! She has a pair of "exclusive" jeans for $2,000!! Granted there's a 17-carat Dcolor diamond as the centerpiece and all the tiny stones around it is another 3-carat but who [in their right mind] is going to walk around with 20-carat diamond on their jeans?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh great, I can't WAIT to see the girls at college walking around campus in their Zac Posen for Seven jeans, thinking they're the hottest trendsetters on earth :yuk:

Never liked Zac, never liked Seven. You have no idea how much seeing this irks me.

don't think most college girls will be able to afford the 1,000 pair...

any event that calls itself 'the hip event' is clearly not hip.

And this is so not progressive denim at all. I mean at least Tara Subkoff said she would be bedazzling jeans....embroidery and rivets? What is this? 2001?

I think these are great...

zac makes even just cavalli look restrained and i thought i'd never see someone topping good old roberto in the art of tacky denim...

mello_yello_jen said:
eesh, j.lo is starting to get ridiculous on her crap too! She has a pair of "exclusive" jeans for $2,000!! Granted there's a 17-carat Dcolor diamond as the centerpiece and all the tiny stones around it is another 3-carat but who [in their right mind] is going to walk around with 20-carat diamond on their jeans?!

Oops...I think you meant $2,000,000 not $2K:D . If I could get a 17 carat diamond in a pair of jeans for $2K...I'd be calling right now...hee hee....

By the way, my SA at Neimans called me to let me know that each store is bringing in one of each size and style of the silly Zac Posen 7FAMK jeans...and that they are by special order ONLY!!!!! I am going to go in when they come in to take a look in person...will report back when I go in...ridiculous!!!!! LOL!!!!!

I was so interested in this topic as I read the first thread.... and then I saw them. YIKES! Too much, too old lady in vegas

Aww come on, they're not that bad. Sure, they r really young, but i'm sure they are pretty good quality jeans. Still...they are a bit too busy for my taste.

Justin* ^_^

mello_yello_jen said:

Can you really get 20 carrots of diamonds for 2k? I always thought it would be more...

I dont think I hate the jeans quite as much as most people here, but I dont exactley like them either :unsure:

Guessgirl96 said:
Can you really get 20 carrots of diamonds for 2k? I always thought it would be more...

I dont think I hate the jeans quite as much as most people here, but I dont exactley like them either :unsure:
Heavens no. D color, which is as rare as a real Murakami, for 2k? Thats like less than one carat. D color generally range at 8 - 10k per carat, they do make your heart beat faster.

The jeans you were talking about were the Million Dollar jeans, it was basically the only moment of semi-fashion in the whole show (except for the oversized mink hats).

I remember Andre Leon Talley and Anna Wintour were previewing the Sweetface collection and Andre was like "those jeans are fashion genius" Anna gave this look that was soo hilarious, if you dont have anything nice to say, use your facial expressions.

Mutterlein said:
I think you can find the same thing at Bebe or Abercrombie.
Seriously! I got the Bebe mailer (Im a VIP and was invited to preview thier F/W collection) and the jeans were...atrocious. Embroidered, embellished...Atrocious. Bebe is really getting more and more tacky every season, if it werent for thier fabulous shoes they'd be in a really bad position.

My real question is, why am I a Bebe VIP? I only bought one thing there (and it wasnt for me)

hermesfreak said:
Oops...I think you meant $2,000,000 not $2K:D . If I could get a 17 carat diamond in a pair of jeans for $2K...I'd be calling right now...hee hee....

ahh! :blush: sorry about that! can you tell I haven't yet gotten myself a ticket to diamond-land? great observation though, thank you!

Zac Posen sickens me, for the terrible clothes he designs and wears and for associating with the George Bush family. Yuck, yuck, yuck. A young person should have more forward looking taste and have better politics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VITO300
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->