• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Iuliia Chumak

CharlottefromCA

User Friendly
Reaction score
I couldn't find a thread on her, is she brand new? I know Prada casting isn't what it used to be, but if she is brand new its a great start.

pradr017200809232102588qf5.jpg

style.it

She's not brand new. She was in some shows last season, and possibly the season before - none as big as Prada, of course.

Btw, her name is spelt Yulia Chumak, and she's with Take 2 London, Major Milan, and Major Paris.

oh hopefully a mod can fix the title? =)

I saw her book at Major models, much more promising than her Prada runway appearance

The second picture of the showcard is from this ed:

by Jean Francois Lepage
[FDIB - thanks to jey47key for the scans]

Loved her at Prada :heart:

I just don't get how she managed to be Prada exclusive :doh:.. She looks like Lera in some of her pics.

Spelling of her first name has been changed to reflect what was displayed on MDC: Iuliia!

Iuliia/Major Model Management Video courtey of Major (Paris) M

Major’s Iullia cornered one of the most controlled and precise debuts via a double Prada/Miu-Miu exclusive which guaranteed a massive swell of buzz around this newcomer. Check out her effervescent personality in this video lensed for MDC in Paris.
(MDC)

^ Thanks for the hint about her on MDC :smile:

I actually think she looks quite beautiful in the video. Much better than in her polaroids and on runways :unsure:

I like the polaroids in #11 but am yet to be convinced by her...Guess I'll just have to keep watching ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->